Author Topic: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final  (Read 7919 times)

Offline stefanfreestylez

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,341
  • Reputation: 2549
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #36 on: Jul 16, 2009, 01:24: AM »
i think a lot of clips look old but still crazy video  :bowdown:

Offline iagofreestyler

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 150
  • Reputation: 324
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #37 on: Jul 16, 2009, 01:44: AM »
nice szatw  :banana: kidding
amazing video, I dunno how he can do all those hard nt's an tricks, F*ck! it's hard :O
btw ahmatw - skatw combo and 'skora abbasbeckpalletrick nt' was out of this world
freestylebr.com

Offline hgr126

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 277
  • Reputation: 449
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #38 on: Jul 16, 2009, 03:30: AM »
patw with his 'weak' foot ... :saywhat:

Nah he did it with his strong foot (he's left footed)
oh woops, my bad, cos i cant really figure out which is his 'weak' foot, thats if he has one. i was always convinced that his strong was right foot from his videos, guess i was tricked by his mastery.  :lol:

Offline Kwas

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 501
  • Reputation: 710
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #39 on: Jul 16, 2009, 04:34: AM »
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.

SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!

What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!

His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:

Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!

Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:

dude, please...

This video is way better than the last one-for bf-  he should has used it for BF !
Max 300; characters remaining: 300

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #40 on: Jul 16, 2009, 04:58: AM »
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.

SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!

What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!

His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:

Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!

Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:

dude, please...

This video is way better than the last one-for bf-  he should has used it for BF !
Excactly.

Offline ARS

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 535
  • Reputation: 770
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #41 on: Jul 16, 2009, 05:08: AM »
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.

SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!

What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!

His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:

Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!

Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:

dude, please...

This video is way better than the last one-for bf-  he should has used it for BF !
Excactly.
Hm, i dont know but for me his BF final video looks much better :dontknow:

Offline JulaL

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 435
  • Reputation: 590
  • Let's live together as one.
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #42 on: Jul 16, 2009, 05:17: AM »
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.

SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!

What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!

His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:

Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!

Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:
Since when is he looking taller to you?
How does he remind you of Palle 3 years ago when you have been freestyling for 1 month?
Hey oLi!
You are 17 yrs old, and Im 18.
Your younger than me, and alot better too!
But when did you made your fisrt Atw? :dontknow:
Well I must inform you that I did my first ATW and TATW back in 2002(2003).
I guess you where like 10 yrs old then if my calculations are correct and still peeing your pants at nights! :biggrin:
I just didnt take the whole freestyle thing serious then or else I would be among the greatest. eg. PallE
It was just for fun until last March I decided to take it up seriously, because a friend informed me about the RBSS and I wanted to be a part of it. Hey man people like you who criticise other freestylers are just badmind and grudgeful. But since Im not like you guys Im not even gonna argue.

Now back to the Skora thing!!! :)

I never confronted Skora once in my comment, so I cant understand why DanTheMan and oLi is dissing me. :dontknow:
Guess you guys have issues at home or with your girlfriends!
When I stated that Skora reminds me of Palle 3 yrs ago, It didnt mean that Palle was skill as Skora. What It meant was that Palle was always giving his viewers a shock in his videos and the same thing for Skora.

All I can say is that oLi and DanTheMan are both disrespectful!!! :cursing:

« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2009, 12:38: PM by JulaL »
I do it for the Love.
I do it for y'all.

Offline DJK

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 562
  • Reputation: 753
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #43 on: Jul 16, 2009, 05:22: AM »
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.

SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!

What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!

His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:

Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!

Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:
Since when is he looking taller to you?
How does he remind you of Palle 3 years ago when you have been freestyling for 1 month?
Hey oLi!
You are 17 yrs old, and Im 18.
Your younger than me, and alot better too!
But when did you made your fisrt Atw? :dontknow:
Well I must inform you that I did my first ATW and TATW back in 2002.
I guess you where like 10 yrs old then if my calculations are correct and still peeing your pants at nights! :biggrin:
I just didnt take the whole freestyle thing serious then or else I would be among the greatest. eg. PallE
It was just for fun until last March I decided to take it up seriously, because a friend informed me about the RBSS and I wanted to be a part of it. Hey man people like you who criticise other freestylers are just badmind and grudgeful. But since Im not like you guys Im not even gonna argue.

Now back to the Skora thing!!! :)

I never confronted Skora once in my comment, so I cant understand why DanTheMan and oLi is dissing me. :dontknow:
Guess you guys have issues at home or with your girlfriends!
When I stated that Skora reminds me of Palle 3 yrs ago, It didnt mean that Palle was skill as Skora. What It meant was that Palle was always giving his viewers a shock in his videos and the same thing for Skora.

All I can say is that oLi and DanTheMan are both disrespectful!!! :cursing:


ROFL...stay on topic as the moderator would say ;)
but at the girlfriends thing...xD

Offline {++ } Lukas fs {++}

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,062
  • Reputation: 1311
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #44 on: Jul 16, 2009, 05:23: AM »

When I stated that Skora reminds me of Palle 3 yrs ago, It didnt mean that Palle was skill as Skora. What It meant was that Palle was always giving his viewers a shock in his videos and the same thing for Skora.
All I can say is that oLi and DanTheMan are both disrespectful!!! :cursing:


Thats exactly what I understood about your previous comment... not everybody understood that but well, with that u shouted everybody's mouth up I guess... but not everybody in this forum have a normal IQ, so please know to apologize them  :thumbsup:
 :cheers:
Drop dead, a bullet to my head, your words are like a gun in hand!

lu-k-s@hotmail.com ---> add this looser so he dont feel so lonely

Offline JulaL

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 435
  • Reputation: 590
  • Let's live together as one.
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #45 on: Jul 16, 2009, 05:26: AM »

When I stated that Skora reminds me of Palle 3 yrs ago, It didnt mean that Palle was skill as Skora. What It meant was that Palle was always giving his viewers a shock in his videos and the same thing for Skora.
All I can say is that oLi and DanTheMan are both disrespectful!!! :cursing:


Thats exactly what I understood about your previous comment... not everybody understood that but well, with that u shouted everybody's mouth up I guess... but not everybody in this forum have a normal IQ, so please know to apologize them  :thumbsup:
 :cheers:
I Apologise to all the members of this Forum, but specialy to oLi and DanTheMan.
I beg for your forgiveness!!! :bowdown:

But I think if someone dont understands someones posts/comments he/she should inform the person about this. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I do it for the Love.
I do it for y'all.

Offline DanTheMan

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,510
  • Reputation: 4870
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #46 on: Jul 16, 2009, 05:44: AM »
Well I must inform you that I did my first ATW and TATW back in 2002.

Fast improver  :banana: :banana:

Offline bob0812

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 678
  • Reputation: 995
  • www.brasilfreestyle.com
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #47 on: Jul 16, 2009, 05:47: AM »
 :rolleyes: 2 gr8 vids for a comp. in a roll !
and i think he will both !

 :cheers: