Author Topic: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final  (Read 7931 times)

Offline ArthurMansilla

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 434
  • Reputation: 619
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #12 on: Jul 15, 2009, 11:24: AM »
im really shocked with the lowers  :saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat:
insane
but is skora vs who?

Offline DJK

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 562
  • Reputation: 753
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #13 on: Jul 15, 2009, 11:24: AM »
this video had me in shock the whole way through, i think this was his most hardcore aircombo video since SAC3

Offline nono44

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 114
  • Reputation: 248
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #14 on: Jul 15, 2009, 11:37: AM »
I N C R E D I B L E, it's what I wait long weeks and months, huge shock after every combo, skora who destroys my head totally. thank you pawe? for this enjoy, those movies are someting very important in my life . two the best skora's videos - efreestyle competition final and sac1
the greatest football freestyler ever, no doubt, sorry for this instensive emotions but I'm honest and emotional person and I never hides anything  :bowdown:
same thing for me  :bowdown:

Offline JulaL

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 435
  • Reputation: 590
  • Let's live together as one.
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #15 on: Jul 15, 2009, 01:12: PM »
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.

SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!

What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!

His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:

Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!

Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:
I do it for the Love.
I do it for y'all.

Offline DJK

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 562
  • Reputation: 753
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #16 on: Jul 15, 2009, 01:26: PM »
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.

SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!

What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!

His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:

Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!

Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:
yes...Skora is better than Palle 3 years ago...very hard to see..

Offline biyan0

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 619
  • Reputation: 886
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #17 on: Jul 15, 2009, 01:28: PM »
sooooooooooooo nasty woooooooow this is joust maind blowing imposible air combos

Offline JulaL

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 435
  • Reputation: 590
  • Let's live together as one.
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #18 on: Jul 15, 2009, 01:34: PM »
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.

SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!

What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!

His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:

Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!

Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:
yes...Skora is better than Palle 3 years ago...very hard to see..
Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit: refers to (Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!)
I do it for the Love.
I do it for y'all.

Offline DJK

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 562
  • Reputation: 753
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #19 on: Jul 15, 2009, 01:35: PM »
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.

SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!

What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!

His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:

Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!

Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:
yes...Skora is better than Palle 3 years ago...very hard to see..
Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit: refers to (Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!)
This can be said about many freestylers actually xD just try to be a little more clear in your next posts then we wont have a misunderstanding ;)

Offline Fael

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 19
  • Reputation: 153
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #20 on: Jul 15, 2009, 05:19: PM »
KING.

Offline ziver

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 122
  • Reputation: 244
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #21 on: Jul 15, 2009, 07:39: PM »
he makes a vid as easy as eats a cake :bowdown: :bowdown:
I love Karászi Roland

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #22 on: Jul 15, 2009, 07:41: PM »
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.

SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!

What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!

His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:

Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!

Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:
3 years ago?

Offline Nicky

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 864
  • Reputation: 1084
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #23 on: Jul 15, 2009, 08:07: PM »
This video was incredible  :dontknow:
The skills were out of this world..
Very good that I was able to make two video (because that were two final videos)
'Beginning of the Summer':
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnNG4Z6wVHg

'Freestyle at Tenerife':
www.youtube.com/watch?v=otPxPP3IUVQ