We have disabled posting and registrations. Feel free to browse the historic Beyond Football content.
im really shocked with the lowers :saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat:insanebut is skora vs who?
Quote from: ArthurMansilla on Jul 15, 2009, 11:24: AMim really shocked with the lowers :saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat:insanebut is skora vs who?I guess Skora vs Zegan but I'm not sure
Giniu seems like a genius...
Quote from: Szymo SMS 890 on Jul 15, 2009, 08:51: PMQuote from: ArthurMansilla on Jul 15, 2009, 11:24: AMim really shocked with the lowers :saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat:insanebut is skora vs who?I guess Skora vs Zegan but I'm not surevs ZiomalSzymo, za duzo na bfie siedzisz chyba :D
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there
Quote from: JulaL on Jul 15, 2009, 01:12: PMFinally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:Since when is he looking taller to you? How does he remind you of Palle 3 years ago when you have been freestyling for 1 month?
patw with his 'weak' foot ... :saywhat: