Author Topic: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009  (Read 26595 times)

Offline anhkhoashevakt

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,445
  • Reputation: 1936
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
« Reply #48 on: Feb 17, 2009, 01:06: PM »
No chance for me to win, but anyway I think I'm in as well, just to make some fun stuff for you guys! :thumbsup:
"I'm only a China man" - Yip Man ("Ip Man" - 2008)

Offline imagestyles

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 465
  • Reputation: 651
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
« Reply #49 on: Feb 17, 2009, 01:37: PM »
No chance for me to win, but anyway I think I'm in as well, just to make some fun stuff for you guys! :thumbsup:

Hey, khoa, you'll do better than me!
I R DA BEST FR33STYL-R SINCE BENIO! YA'LL!!!<br /><br /><br />Youtube.com/schlunky

Offline vish22

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 231
  • Reputation: 378
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
« Reply #50 on: Feb 17, 2009, 01:57: PM »
Hey Oli,could you please consider holding this competetion after the 20th of march or something??Coz my exams will be on...Well If you do,then I'm in!!!!!

Offline d5fox

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 493
  • Reputation: 694
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
« Reply #51 on: Feb 17, 2009, 02:27: PM »
in fo sho

Offline anhkhoashevakt

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,445
  • Reputation: 1936
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
« Reply #52 on: Feb 17, 2009, 03:58: PM »
No chance for me to win, but anyway I think I'm in as well, just to make some fun stuff for you guys! :thumbsup:

Hey, khoa, you'll do better than me!
LOL wait and see. But I'm pretty sure I won't lol.
"I'm only a China man" - Yip Man ("Ip Man" - 2008)

Offline Lenn

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 201
  • Reputation: 350
  • Lenn and Fx
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
« Reply #53 on: Feb 17, 2009, 09:39: PM »
oLi  :bowdown:

what is the date for making the vid?
Favorite freestylers:
Upper :    Glenn
Lower :    Rocco
Sitdown : Jak
Ground :  Jazz

Offline L_I_S

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,118
  • Reputation: 6249
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
« Reply #54 on: Feb 17, 2009, 10:28: PM »
oLi  :bowdown:
did any1 else find this funny?

will this comp be judged by other members? i can find a few faults in that. 1:multiple accounts(and banning IP doesnt fix that, theres ways around that)B.many ppl will vote for there favourite freestyler, not the best video. 4.'hey guys, vote for me', they vote bcoz of its there friends, not bcoz its a good vid. im sure theres more. so if that was the plan, id sugest u change it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LISdafreestyler
-Don't break combos.
-Don't use crossovers to save combos.
-If you're a new freestyler looking to improve, check the stickys in the help and advice section.
-Send me a personal message if you see spam.

Offline Brizze

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 729
  • Reputation: 1106
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
« Reply #55 on: Feb 17, 2009, 10:44: PM »
oLi  :bowdown:
did any1 else find this funny?

will this comp be judged by other members? i can find a few faults in that. 1:multiple accounts(and banning IP doesnt fix that, theres ways around that)B.many ppl will vote for there favourite freestyler, not the best video. 4.'hey guys, vote for me', they vote bcoz of its there friends, not bcoz its a good vid. im sure theres more. so if that was the plan, id sugest u change it.

No.
last year your account had to be created 3 month before the voting, before you could vote. I guess its the same system this year.

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
« Reply #56 on: Feb 17, 2009, 11:30: PM »
When the weather gets better CLF will start so this needs to start in early March or it won't happend at all
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline DanTheMan

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,510
  • Reputation: 4870
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
« Reply #57 on: Feb 17, 2009, 11:45: PM »
oLi  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
mr cherek!
can we start it in July coz i need to take a shit first!
thanks mr cherek oLi  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
« Reply #58 on: Feb 17, 2009, 11:52: PM »
 :lol:
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline M4R10

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,906
  • Reputation: 2427
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
« Reply #59 on: Feb 18, 2009, 12:02: AM »
M 4 R 1 0    yeah
-                                                                   -
-                                                                   -