Author Topic: Sven Freestyle Football  (Read 7937 times)

Offline SvenF

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,036
  • Reputation: 2500
    • View Profile
Sven Freestyle Football
« on: Jan 31, 2009, 08:31: AM »
Watch it on youtube in high quality!
This is my new Freestyle Football video, captured from November until the end of January. I apologize for not completing all of the combos you guys out there wanted me to do, there were so much of them, and most of them were similar to each other, so I decided just to do some of them. Moreover, I sometimes changed some combos, so they are no exactly the same as you asked me to do, the reason of this is that some combos were to hard for me to do. This was a big project to do for me, so it took me a lot of time. Therefore, I apologize for the delay, because usually it was intended for Dezember..
So enjoy watching it! and tell me what you think of it. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2009, 08:40: AM by RoySv »

Offline l1nde

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 203
  • Reputation: 319
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2009, 08:35: AM »
i love your videos man! Great job :)

Offline l1nde

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 203
  • Reputation: 319
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2009, 08:42: AM »
especially the homemade newshit.. Loved it man :D

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2009, 08:44: AM »
oh, my, god. Sven this vid was so much better than i expected, i swear i loved every single combo in the video! The magellen combos are so fucking sweet and i loved the creative combos. The style doesn't get sweeter than this, I would say your style is just as enjoyable as roccos and the last section of the vid with the second song was so fucking hardcore! Outstanding video man!

Offline gmfootballfreestyler

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
  • Reputation: 383
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #4 on: Jan 31, 2009, 08:46: AM »
sven you never dissapoint your combos are so smooth

and you always seem to hit ur camera  :lol:

Offline Gustav

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,283
  • Reputation: 1762
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #5 on: Jan 31, 2009, 08:48: AM »
great man!, I enjoyed the video to the end,

great job  :thumbsup:
A wise man may look ridiculous in the company of fools

Offline {++ } Lukas fs {++}

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,062
  • Reputation: 1311
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #6 on: Jan 31, 2009, 08:52: AM »
Oh sweet video!!
your magellan combos are getting better and better... and one thing that surprised me alot in this video were your beck combos!! simply amazing!! your style owns man!!

oh, and your promise to finish this on january was just in time LOL!!
definitly a top 5 video of this month!

shame you didnt do any of my combos, but I dont give a fuck... because the video was 10/10 anyway's!!

 :cheers:
Drop dead, a bullet to my head, your words are like a gun in hand!

lu-k-s@hotmail.com ---> add this looser so he dont feel so lonely

Offline SvenF

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,036
  • Reputation: 2500
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #7 on: Jan 31, 2009, 08:54: AM »
Thanks Macca for this comment, glad you liked it that much! And thanks everyone else for their comments.

Offline JohanRempe

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 854
  • Reputation: 1133
  • "Keep It Freestyle"
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #8 on: Jan 31, 2009, 08:55: AM »
without any doubt worth the wait ! The combos was awesome and your style on the magellan's is just out of this entire world !

Offline ray aka junior

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 186
  • Reputation: 302
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #9 on: Jan 31, 2009, 09:00: AM »
mister style :thumbsup:

Offline SvenF

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,036
  • Reputation: 2500
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #10 on: Jan 31, 2009, 09:04: AM »
Oh sweet video!!
your magellan combos are getting better and better... and one thing that surprised me alot in this video were your beck combos!! simply amazing!! your style owns man!!

oh, and your promise to finish this on january was just in time LOL!!
definitly a top 5 video of this month!

shame you didnt do any of my combos, but I dont give a fuck... because the video was 10/10 anyway's!!

 :cheers:
Lol yes, I remember I told you I would finish it for January, but it was close though. :rolleyes: I'm sorry I didn't do any of yours, there were so many to do.. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it.

Offline Alex17

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,053
  • Reputation: 1314
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #11 on: Jan 31, 2009, 09:09: AM »
I proudly said i watched it 5 times :thumbsup:
Awesome style, AMAZING (NT)

Words can't explain how much i like this vid.

Congrats for the awesome vid. :rockit: