Author Topic: Sven Freestyle Football  (Read 8004 times)

Offline Qvarre

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 237
  • Reputation: 407
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #12 on: Jan 31, 2009, 09:18: AM »
enjoyed your great video Sven!   :popcorn:
last combo for javi was sweeet ;) :rockit:

Offline TF

  • Freestyle Moderator
  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Reputation: 2162
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #13 on: Jan 31, 2009, 09:27: AM »
Watch it on youtube in high quality!
This is my new Freestyle Football video, captured from November until the end of January. I apologize for not completing all of the combos you guys out there wanted me to do, there were so much of them, and most of them were similar to each other, so I decided just to do some of them. Moreover, I sometimes changed some combos, so they are no exactly the same as you asked me to do, the reason of this is that some combos were to hard for me to do. This was a big project to do for me, so it took me a lot of time. Therefore, I apologize for the delay, because usually it was intended for Dezember..
So enjoy watching it! and tell me what you think of it. :thumbsup:

where the bloody hell do i begin?!?!?!?!?! :dontknow:
just unbelievable sven
i dont really think any comment can sum up the amazingness(is that a word?) of this vid
come to london on feb 7th pleaseeeeee

Offline NickZ

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 295
  • Reputation: 503
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #14 on: Jan 31, 2009, 09:30: AM »
Smooth style man all your vids are great !.... masterrrrr

Offline becs

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 915
  • Reputation: 1192
  • http://www.tobiasfreestyle.net/
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #15 on: Jan 31, 2009, 09:41: AM »
amazing, soooo great edited and awesome combos!!

Offline Jonathonhehu

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,159
  • Reputation: 3376
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #16 on: Jan 31, 2009, 09:46: AM »
 :saywhat: :saywhat: master one of my fav videos! so clean so stylish  :thumbsup:

Offline TW89

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,097
  • Reputation: 1443
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #17 on: Jan 31, 2009, 10:06: AM »
Sven my man, I was soo disappointed you didnt put my move in, jus incase you forgot I asked you to do 'atw' i kno this hard for you tho, maybe next time...
And I think you could work on your acceleration, I mean I think you should've got to ur ball before it hit the cam..

Serious tho, really good video  :thumbsup:




"It's even easier to keep your head down and stay asleep,
and while your laying there counting see your face in them sheep"

Offline GrIzz

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,146
  • Reputation: 1532
  • GrIzZ10
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #18 on: Jan 31, 2009, 10:07: AM »
i just loved all the combos, your style is amazing.
Thank you for the combo sven, loved it.

Offline Cogliono Grande

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,337
  • Reputation: 1933
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #19 on: Jan 31, 2009, 10:10: AM »
Oh so sick! You know what i'm thinking. This is perfect. Everything. How can you have so good control? Your style is perfect. Could anything be better than this? I don't think so.
Quote
You might delay, but time won't

Offline SvenF

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,036
  • Reputation: 2500
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #20 on: Jan 31, 2009, 10:15: AM »
Oh my god thanks everyone! August, I'm so happy when I read your comment :cheers:

 
Sven my man, I was soo disappointed you didnt put my move in, jus incase you forgot I asked you to do 'atw' i kno this hard for you tho, maybe next time...
And I think you could work on your acceleration, I mean I think you should've got to ur ball before it hit the cam..

Serious tho, really good video  :thumbsup:
I remember your attempt at being funny :rolleyes: well you can see atw trough the whole video, so in fact I did your "combo" more than once!

Offline DanTheMan

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,510
  • Reputation: 4870
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #21 on: Jan 31, 2009, 10:25: AM »
wowowowowow sven man, fuckin amazing your in my top 10 list of fav fsers for sure, probably in at around number 6 or 7

THREE MAGELLAN MITCHYS! is that a world record?
i love ur style its just so perfect even with hardcore nt combos

if u work a bit on ur sits, you can be a fucking brilliant top class freestyler

Offline Javi

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 241
  • Reputation: 419
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #22 on: Jan 31, 2009, 12:43: PM »
Oh my god! that was just amazing dude!
hardcore combos with an amazing style! and thank you for the combos dedicated for me.. I loved them :)
5/5!  :thumbsup:

Offline L_I_S

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,118
  • Reputation: 6249
    • View Profile
Re: Sven Freestyle Football
« Reply #23 on: Jan 31, 2009, 12:52: PM »
4:10 was sweet, 3 mitchmegs, 2 tatw-amatw nt. so many sick stuff with nice style in this vid. keep at it :thumbsup:

1st song...didnt like it.

EDIT: typo..
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2009, 03:24: PM by L_I_S »
http://www.youtube.com/user/LISdafreestyler
-Don't break combos.
-Don't use crossovers to save combos.
-If you're a new freestyler looking to improve, check the stickys in the help and advice section.
-Send me a personal message if you see spam.