Author Topic: Soufiane in Paris  (Read 4420 times)

Offline s�an

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 222
  • Reputation: 423
    • View Profile
Re: Soufiane in Paris
« Reply #24 on: Mar 14, 2008, 04:07: AM »
yeah.. it is Sean :)

yea that's what i thought too... just wanted to be sure.

wow.... sean must really not be trying at all.... or he sucks REAL bad.

soufiane is very good, respect.


ed that is a bit harsh LOLLL dont you think man? relax lol i think it was a great match up...and sean is great in grounds...soufiane is also..sweet video...



well then he must not have been trying at all.  because whenever he got the ball he couldn't keep it for long and just lost it right away while soufiane could keep the ball for a long time.  plus, sean was just walking around and not really trying to take the ball away when he was defending.  and then he got a panna on him.

either one of two things.  1. he sucks OR 2. he wasn't trying

MAN I CAN SAY ANYTHING FOR THAT JUST I CAN SAY ME I NEVER AFRAID OF PLAY AGAINST EVERYBODY IN FREESTYLE OR STREET SOCCER IS NOT A PROBLEME FOR ME TO LOSE BUT I CAN WIN AGAINST EVERYBODY YOU TOO MAN ...
NOT TALK ABOUT MY LEVEL BECAUSE I THINK YOU DONT HAVE THE SAME IN STREET FOOTBALL ASK TO NICO

Séan

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: Soufiane in Paris
« Reply #25 on: Mar 14, 2008, 04:12: AM »
yeah.. it is Sean :)

yea that's what i thought too... just wanted to be sure.

wow.... sean must really not be trying at all.... or he sucks REAL bad.

soufiane is very good, respect.


ed that is a bit harsh LOLLL dont you think man? relax lol i think it was a great match up...and sean is great in grounds...soufiane is also..sweet video...



well then he must not have been trying at all.  because whenever he got the ball he couldn't keep it for long and just lost it right away while soufiane could keep the ball for a long time.  plus, sean was just walking around and not really trying to take the ball away when he was defending.  and then he got a panna on him.

either one of two things.  1. he sucks OR 2. he wasn't trying

MAN I CAN SAY ANYTHING FOR THAT JUST I CAN SAY ME I NEVER AFRAID OF PLAY AGAINST EVERYBODY IN FREESTYLE OR STREET SOCCER IS NOT A PROBLEME FOR ME TO LOSE BUT I CAN WIN AGAINST EVERYBODY YOU TOO MAN ...
NOT TALK ABOUT MY LEVEL BECAUSE I THINK YOU DONT HAVE THE SAME IN STREET FOOTBALL ASK TO NICO

Séan
Sean vs. Edward Yoon
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline nicO

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 45
  • Reputation: 167
    • View Profile
Re: Soufiane in Paris
« Reply #26 on: Mar 14, 2008, 06:01: AM »
Nah, not even interesting...

Offline s�an

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 222
  • Reputation: 423
    • View Profile
Re: Soufiane in Paris
« Reply #27 on: Mar 14, 2008, 07:44: AM »
lol

Offline el mafioso

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 676
  • Reputation: 1014
    • View Profile
Re: Soufiane in Paris
« Reply #28 on: Mar 14, 2008, 11:18: PM »
Nah, not even interesting...
true.. I hope owen himself is aware of that..
He's got a point tho, I've seen better clips of sean... Soufiane did great
Check this out https://youtu.be/lRMIBL_q-3g

"I really have to say mafioso, every post is brill. "
"Mac, do football pumps get a lot of searches? "

Offline CV!

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 43
  • Reputation: 158
    • View Profile
Re: Soufiane in Paris
« Reply #29 on: Mar 15, 2008, 10:32: AM »
Soufiane just a little boy? anyway hes good as hell!

Offline nicO

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 45
  • Reputation: 167
    • View Profile
Re: Soufiane in Paris
« Reply #30 on: Mar 15, 2008, 09:28: PM »
Yes he is quite little lol, but he's f*kking good

Offline Recce80

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,043
  • Reputation: 1397
  • From the old school...
    • View Profile
Re: Soufiane in Paris
« Reply #31 on: Mar 16, 2008, 04:18: PM »
Yes he is quite little lol, but he's f*kking good

elfs vs bears! hahahaa
-Johnny
www.Youtube.com/Recce80

MSN: Recce80FS@live.com

Enjoy.Laugh.Smile.