Author Topic: Soccer Gayness ?  (Read 3279 times)

Offline redsforlife

  • Global Moderator
  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,741
  • Reputation: 2559
    • View Profile
Re: Soccer Gayness ?
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2009, 05:10: PM »
can that post by lis possibly be none doctored? if so, its the funniest pic in a long time. in drogba's defense despite my dislike for him, an action like that is a huge insult to another man and could be very painful for the recipient. imagine how it would feel if something clinched around your balls and yanked. to dan's comment about football becoming gay, because of shit like it becoming less contact. well its still far less gay than almost all american sports: basketball almost no contact, american football starts every play with QB sticking hands in his teammates ass, baseball tight pants, non-contact, and its just gay.
http://www.nobletstreetsoccer.com/

The Best Band on Beyond Football

DHF!

 :7505:

Offline Cogliono Grande

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,337
  • Reputation: 1933
    • View Profile
Re: Soccer Gayness ?
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 12:48: AM »
Drogba is sometimes a really big asshole. The only reason he's succeed is that he's a really good player. I've experienced being grabbed in my balls and it really hurts. I'd probably say: "So you want my dick? Come here and I'll fuck you in your ass." People who does those kind of things deserves my kind of reaction.
Quote
You might delay, but time won't

Offline Gustav

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,283
  • Reputation: 1762
    • View Profile
Re: Soccer Gayness ?
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 01:21: AM »
Drogba is sometimes a really big asshole. The only reason he's succeed is that he's a really good player. I've experienced being grabbed in my balls and it really hurts. I'd probably say: "So you want my dick? Come here and I'll fuck you in your ass." People who does those kind of things deserves my kind of reaction.

Almost every senior soccer player has some tricks... for example hit somebody in the nuts. Ive been that many times...
A wise man may look ridiculous in the company of fools

Offline SeBaS

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,123
  • Reputation: 1514
    • View Profile
Re: Soccer Gayness ?
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 01:45: AM »
you wanna see some gay shit? search for a goal from palermo on youtube.

Offline cigar omar

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,583
  • Reputation: 3269
  • Playaizzem
    • View Profile
Re: Soccer Gayness ?
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 02:04: AM »
Drogba is sometimes a really big asshole. The only reason he's succeed is that he's a really good player. I've experienced being grabbed in my balls and it really hurts. I'd probably say: "So you want my dick? Come here and I'll fuck you in your ass." People who does those kind of things deserves my kind of reaction.

This is just on a whole new level.

Mikael

  • Guest
Re: Soccer Gayness ?
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 04:27: AM »
Drogba is sometimes a really big asshole. The only reason he's succeed is that he's a really good player. I've experienced being grabbed in my balls and it really hurts. I'd probably say: "So you want my dick? Come here and I'll fuck you in your ass." People who does those kind of things deserves my kind of reaction.

Well, they might actually want it to happen, you know?  :lol: :lol:

Offline moby

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,335
  • Reputation: 4051
  • The dumbest Fag
    • View Profile
Re: Soccer Gayness ?
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2009, 06:35: PM »
Drogba is sometimes a really big asshole. The only reason he's succeed is that he's a really good player. I've experienced being grabbed in my balls and it really hurts. I'd probably say: "So you want my dick? Come here and I'll fuck you in your ass." People who does those kind of things deserves my kind of reaction.

Well, they might actually want it to happen, you know?  :lol: :lol:

hahahah lol

i was thinking the same


The Greatest Of All Time

Offline TAHA95

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 576
  • Reputation: 895
  • HE WILL ROCK YOU
    • View Profile
Re: Soccer Gayness ?
« Reply #19 on: Jun 03, 2009, 02:46: AM »
anyone saw drogba and mikel  playing with bosingwa's balls after the match against everton?