Author Topic: Bogie trick?  (Read 8369 times)

Offline DanTheMan

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,510
  • Reputation: 4870
    • View Profile
Bogie trick?
« on: Apr 08, 2009, 08:16: AM »
Whats your bogie trick (trick you cant do, even though you should be good at it by this stage)


for me its either weak atatw, heel juggles or abdullah (i do with shit style)

Offline imagestyles

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 465
  • Reputation: 651
    • View Profile
Re: Bogie trick?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2009, 08:21: AM »
Batw...  :down:
I R DA BEST FR33STYL-R SINCE BENIO! YA'LL!!!<br /><br /><br />Youtube.com/schlunky

Offline G-Kid

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 507
  • Reputation: 920
    • View Profile
Re: Bogie trick?
« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2009, 08:24: AM »
Sat down sole stall

Such a basterd!

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: Bogie trick?
« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2009, 08:37: AM »
atatw

what the fuck is it with me and this trick?
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline Alex17

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,053
  • Reputation: 1314
    • View Profile
Re: Bogie trick?
« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 2009, 09:51: AM »
strong atatw.
im better with my weak
WTF? :dontknow:

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Bogie trick?
« Reply #5 on: Apr 08, 2009, 10:10: AM »
neckstall
right gurra?
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline TheIrishFreestyler

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,058
  • Reputation: 1482
  • Don't Be Hatin' Brothers
    • View Profile
Re: Bogie trick?
« Reply #6 on: Apr 08, 2009, 10:15: AM »
Heel juggles, defo.

Offline Andy

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 984
  • Reputation: 1365
  • youtube/andy8016
    • View Profile
Re: Bogie trick?
« Reply #7 on: Apr 08, 2009, 10:55: AM »
stupid tatw, only done it a few times, I find latw alot easier :saywhat: Its stupid I know but my atws are sort of funny and kinda high but I SHOULD be able to tatw like atw at my level now I think.


Offline osk

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 359
  • Reputation: 540
  • OSK´r Fs
    • View Profile
Re: Bogie trick?
« Reply #8 on: Apr 08, 2009, 11:24: AM »
LATW!!

I CAN DO A ALATW AND NOT ALWAYS A LATW!

Offline JonKonik

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 793
  • Reputation: 1132
    • View Profile
Re: Bogie trick?
« Reply #9 on: Apr 08, 2009, 11:44: AM »
Neckstall, the easiest trick! I'm so terrible at this trick i usually use my hands to cheat a bit  :nopity:  :lol: :lol:

Offline redsforlife

  • Global Moderator
  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,741
  • Reputation: 2559
    • View Profile
Re: Bogie trick?
« Reply #10 on: Apr 08, 2009, 02:40: PM »
latw, i've only got it like twice in my life. normally i gett all the way around and it just goes away. the two times i did it, it looked like i've been able to do it all my life, so i don't understand why i can't get it more often.
http://www.nobletstreetsoccer.com/

The Best Band on Beyond Football

DHF!

 :7505:

Offline imagestyles

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 465
  • Reputation: 651
    • View Profile
Re: Bogie trick?
« Reply #11 on: Apr 08, 2009, 03:02: PM »
Neckstall, the easiest trick! I'm so terrible at this trick i usually use my hands to cheat a bit  :nopity:  :lol: :lol:
lol, that sux.

mines aatw. cant get it

I've got a tip for that. Think of it as Reverse Cross to atw.
I R DA BEST FR33STYL-R SINCE BENIO! YA'LL!!!<br /><br /><br />Youtube.com/schlunky