Author Topic: Fx lp  (Read 1904 times)

Offline DINU

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 24
  • Reputation: 143
    • View Profile
Fx lp
« on: Dec 18, 2007, 07:26: PM »

very good lp, he shows better variety than at Eurobac

Offline Tom

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,398
  • Reputation: 2658
    • View Profile
Re: Fx lp
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2007, 12:08: AM »
I like this performance better then the one at eurobac  :)

Offline Megakid

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 533
  • Reputation: 836
  • Ronaldo is the best!.
    • View Profile
Re: Fx lp
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2007, 07:52: PM »
I like this performance better then the one at eurobac  :)

Wayy better Thomas:), damn that was unreal O0.

Offline riodavid

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 743
  • Reputation: 1040
  • riodavidfreestyle
    • View Profile
Re: Fx lp
« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2007, 05:42: AM »
I love these ebullient audience
freestyle, seeing is believing.

Offline AznMagic

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,793
  • Reputation: 2421
    • View Profile
Re: Fx lp
« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2007, 11:20: AM »
good show
http://www.twitter.com/aznmagic <-- follow me!
http://www.youtube.com/streetstylemagic <-- watch me!
http://www.vimeo.com/aznmagic <-- watch me, again!

http://trifacta.blogspot.com <-- learn fun random facts accompanied by (sometimes funny) pictures!
http://spicynoodlesoup.blogspot.com <-- my art/comic/random blog site!

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Fx lp
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2007, 07:16: PM »
I liked the eurobac more
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline nickn77

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • Reputation: 135
    • View Profile
Re: Fx lp
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 10:56: AM »
I liked eurobac more to, but i think that's because i love combo's :biggrin:

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: Fx lp
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 10:29: PM »
nice show.....he did  much better at eurocab :)

Offline becs

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 915
  • Reputation: 1192
  • http://www.tobiasfreestyle.net/
    • View Profile
Re: Fx lp
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 10:50: PM »
I also liked the show at eurobac more, but I think this is a better show for they who don't fs, so GREAT show fx :thumbsup:

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Fx lp
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 11:08: PM »
Don't dig up old topics
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there