Thanks OLI
ACTUALLY the rules changed a bit there,
MATT - PALLE - DAN are juding the videos, they will have 33% each of the video entries - they will seed them and comment, the top 3 players of each judge will come back to NTM...that's me......then I will ultimately decide the Top 3 from the 9 players
So that mean, i will take the beef and citicsim if any hits me and i am expecting it
JUST SOME NOTE:-
1. I've dedicated a lot of time into this
2. So have the Judges
3. A lot of organising, it really is and Oli pointed out
My point is: We, 4, did not have to put in effort, we want to show the community of freestylers that we "Professionals" do care about the sport, we want to bring everyone together in some way.
The videos are great! You see the big difference it makes when hear the player's voice and the content of video, a lot of creativity was encouraged too as well as seeing players from Around the World and their productions etc
I hope that this will promote the players, i just want BF and FSE to have a bit of credit for it hence the logos. I want people to remember we fsers do give a "shit"
It's not much about who comes 1st 2nd or 3rd, the prizes are an incentive
On behalf of the Judges, i express the above
I will try to organise more interesting online competitions and i plan to have about 2 to 3 competitions a year and maybe even more better prizes so that players from around the world can try to do their best etc
THANKS ALL the PARTICIPANTS for putting the effort, we do see that, and it's not so difficult to see it anyway
THANKS for all the people who expressed interest and forwarding their names by email
there were over 100+ who put forward their names, most have withdrawn due to injury, school or other priorities, so we respect that
Thanks again all.
Keep it real, I hope the videos will be enjoyed by all who watch - i will put the listof youtube links up on the FSE site and here for you to watch
thanks!
Nam the Man - Matt - Daniel Rooseboom - Palle