Author Topic: Reyra Freestyle Football - Winter 2009  (Read 959 times)

Offline Reyra

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Reputation: 120
    • View Profile
Reyra Freestyle Football - Winter 2009
« on: Mar 09, 2009, 10:51: AM »
fmt=18

Hey guys!

I had a serious injury for 4 months, but as I am now able to play football again, I decided to do a new video.
It's not my best yet, as I still haven't got my touch to the ball back..

I would be really glad if you would tell me what you think about this. :cheers:

Hope you enjoy! :thumbsup:

Offline Joltter

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 123
  • Reputation: 273
    • View Profile
Re: Reyra Freestyle Football - Winter 2009
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2009, 10:55: AM »
i think i already told my opinion but.........
this is a masterpiece. no words. locations, filming, music, tricks, the whole SHIT IS WICKED MAN!  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

keep up the good work......  :cheers:

Offline Olly NZ Frestyle

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 646
  • Reputation: 886
  • Freestyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Reyra Freestyle Football - Winter 2009
« Reply #2 on: Mar 09, 2009, 09:31: PM »
Quality vid all round, good to see something new from you Reyra. Love your creativity! love this vid. look forward to more :thumbsup:

Offline Nicky

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 864
  • Reputation: 1084
    • View Profile
Re: Reyra Freestyle Football - Winter 2009
« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2009, 10:23: PM »
I enjoyed this video very much, great creativity tricks, nice camera angles and amazing locations.

I hope that you are completely recovered from your injury,
'Beginning of the Summer':
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnNG4Z6wVHg

'Freestyle at Tenerife':
www.youtube.com/watch?v=otPxPP3IUVQ

Offline Dani

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 167
  • Reputation: 306
    • View Profile
Re: Reyra Freestyle Football - Winter 2009
« Reply #4 on: Mar 09, 2009, 11:21: PM »
Awesome vid, can't tell how much i enjoyed watching it! See youtube for more details ;)

Offline Reyra

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Reputation: 120
    • View Profile
Re: Reyra Freestyle Football - Winter 2009
« Reply #5 on: Mar 10, 2009, 04:45: PM »
Thanks a lot guys  :thumbsup: