We have disabled posting and registrations. Feel free to browse the historic Beyond Football content.
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there
I would? For when does it has to be finished? I'm ok with it when you want someone else to edit, just wanted to show I'm interested.
Quote from: SvenF on Mar 04, 2009, 10:47: PMI would? For when does it has to be finished? I'm ok with it when you want someone else to edit, just wanted to show I'm interested.Thanks mate. Basicly finished before whenever the deadline is, 13th of March I believe. So I'd sent it to you tomorrow and you'd have like 1 week to finnish, would that be ok for you?
Quote from: oLi on Mar 05, 2009, 03:39: AMQuote from: SvenF on Mar 04, 2009, 10:47: PMI would? For when does it has to be finished? I'm ok with it when you want someone else to edit, just wanted to show I'm interested.Thanks mate. Basicly finished before whenever the deadline is, 13th of March I believe. So I'd sent it to you tomorrow and you'd have like 1 week to finnish, would that be ok for you?That would be alright, will you send the clips on msn, per e-mail, or upload them on any site? When I finished editing, do you want to upload it by yourself?