Author Topic: LowerBody Final! Vote now!  (Read 6541 times)

Offline Andrew

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 599
  • Reputation: 833
    • View Profile
Re: LowerBody Final! Vote now!
« Reply #36 on: Mar 06, 2009, 08:15: AM »
16-10

Offline SG

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 442
  • Reputation: 631
    • View Profile
Re: LowerBody Final! Vote now!
« Reply #37 on: Mar 09, 2009, 03:51: AM »
andrew :bowdown:

Offline ikron

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 604
  • Reputation: 884
    • View Profile
Re: LowerBody Final! Vote now!
« Reply #38 on: Mar 09, 2009, 04:10: AM »
my vote is for mr macca
was a hard D-Ecision tho
joe is my plumber and my freestyle friend

Offline Andrew

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 599
  • Reputation: 833
    • View Profile
Re: LowerBody Final! Vote now!
« Reply #39 on: Mar 09, 2009, 04:30: AM »
17-11 to m,ac

Offline Hayezzz

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 671
  • Reputation: 1064
    • View Profile
Re: LowerBody Final! Vote now!
« Reply #40 on: Mar 12, 2009, 10:59: PM »
The most important thing I feel in freestyle is STYLE. Although AndyPandy had mad combos, Macca got the style to perfection and he's amazing in bed so I vote Macca x

Offline {++ } Lukas fs {++}

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,062
  • Reputation: 1311
    • View Profile
Re: LowerBody Final! Vote now!
« Reply #41 on: Mar 15, 2009, 07:15: AM »
The most important thing I feel in freestyle is STYLE. Although AndyPandy had mad combos, Macca got the style to perfection and he's amazing in bed so I vote Macca x

your vote doesent count anymore....deadline was the 12th of march

so I guess macca is the official winner.... 17-11!!

congratulations man!!
Drop dead, a bullet to my head, your words are like a gun in hand!

lu-k-s@hotmail.com ---> add this looser so he dont feel so lonely

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Re: LowerBody Final! Vote now!
« Reply #42 on: Mar 15, 2009, 07:28: AM »
The most important thing I feel in freestyle is STYLE. Although AndyPandy had mad combos, Macca got the style to perfection and he's amazing in bed so I vote Macca x

you know it more than most! :thumbsup:

Thanks for everybody who voted!

 :cheers:

I guess I am now the best at combos on Beyondfootball!

And yes skora is a member of Beyondfootball :thumbsup:

Offline G-Kid

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 507
  • Reputation: 920
    • View Profile
Re: LowerBody Final! Vote now!
« Reply #43 on: Mar 15, 2009, 07:42: AM »
The most important thing I feel in freestyle is STYLE. Although AndyPandy had mad combos, Macca got the style to perfection and he's amazing in bed so I vote Macca x

you know it more than most! :thumbsup:

Thanks for everybody who voted!

 :cheers:

I guess I am now the best at combos on Beyondfootball!

And yes skora is a member of Beyondfootball :thumbsup:

Youve got "dutty" skills Macca.

*George hollas the word "dutty" which implies he is a young black youth growing up in the ghetto that is mosside*

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Re: LowerBody Final! Vote now!
« Reply #44 on: Mar 15, 2009, 07:45: AM »
moss side haha

Offline G-Kid

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 507
  • Reputation: 920
    • View Profile
Re: LowerBody Final! Vote now!
« Reply #45 on: Mar 15, 2009, 07:46: AM »
Speech Speech Speech  :cursing:

Offline Andrew

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 599
  • Reputation: 833
    • View Profile
Re: LowerBody Final! Vote now!
« Reply #46 on: Mar 15, 2009, 11:03: PM »
welldone MACCA. you are the winner.  :cheers:

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: LowerBody Final! Vote now!
« Reply #47 on: Mar 16, 2009, 12:57: AM »
Congrats to Mac  :cheers:
i think you deserved to win.