Author Topic: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY  (Read 11350 times)

Offline Ax3l

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 270
  • Reputation: 507
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2009, 02:44: AM »
I thought you already called them and they said no?

Offline anhkhoashevakt

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,445
  • Reputation: 1936
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2009, 05:03: AM »
I still don't know if I'm going. The stupid bitches at the ACT office won't answer their fucking phone.  :bs: I'm going to bust their wrists open with my teeth, if I ever meet them.

Sh!t ... that's stupid. Did you try sending them emails or something. Try everything man. Meet with the bastards in person if you have to.
"I'm only a China man" - Yip Man ("Ip Man" - 2008)

Mikael

  • Guest
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2009, 05:26: AM »
Ax3l - you suck at listening, lmao.

Yeah, except they live quite far away.  :bang:

Offline Ax3l

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 270
  • Reputation: 507
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2009, 05:49: AM »
Ax3l - you suck at listening, lmao.

Yeah, except they live quite far away.  :bang:

No, you told me on msn and you called them up while I asked you if you were comming, and then you said, well it seems I cant change my date so then you said you couldnt go.

Mikael

  • Guest
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2009, 11:19: AM »
Really? xD Well, I'm going to call them again. If I can't get ahold of them, I just won't go to the testing center and come to KC in stead. :)

Offline Ax3l

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 270
  • Reputation: 507
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2009, 01:14: PM »
Really? xD Well, I'm going to call them again. If I can't get ahold of them, I just won't go to the testing center and come to KC in stead. :)

Nice  :thumbsup:

Offline anhkhoashevakt

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,445
  • Reputation: 1936
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2009, 04:44: AM »
Really? xD Well, I'm going to call them again. If I can't get ahold of them, I just won't go to the testing center and come to KC in stead. :)
Yes!  :thumbsup:
"I'm only a China man" - Yip Man ("Ip Man" - 2008)

a;sdlfkjas;df

  • Guest
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2009, 06:04: AM »
Really? xD Well, I'm going to call them again. If I can't get ahold of them, I just won't go to the testing center and come to KC in stead. :)

http://www.actstudent.org/faq/answers/changereg.html

Quote
Test Date Change (if absent on original date)
If there is a seat and materials available for your test option at your preferred test center on your new test date, you will be assigned there and charged a Test Date Change fee of $20.00 (plus a $20.00 late fee if you call after the regular registration deadline for the new test date).

to me, that sounds like you can just miss it and pay 20 dollars to reschedule later

Mikael

  • Guest
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2009, 06:44: AM »
Yes, I can do that too. Which is what I'm actually going to do. I just wanted to get another date before I go, but they weren't available. :(
Thanks for the info anyway.  :cheers:

Offline Alex17

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,053
  • Reputation: 1314
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2009, 12:49: PM »
what day is the Lp?

Offline JK3r

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 171
  • Reputation: 320
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2009, 04:11: AM »
Sorry Guys, end of semester cram and final exams have had me goin' crazy for the past 2 weeks... My last exam is tomorrow, and I will be back in KC tomorrow night, with which I will be able to meet with the people from the Wizards again..

The lp is on Saturday the 13th..

If you havent sent me the profile info and you are coming please do so, so we can get all this shit together...

Mikael, consider taking the ACT on that Saturday in KC???  if you absolutely had to take it on that date

If you are coming, please make sure you all tell me when you are getting in and when you are living just so I can get a better count.. All I know right now is that Shenk and Angelo are getting in on  that Thursday...

Mikael

  • Guest
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2009, 04:22: AM »
Sorry Guys, end of semester cram and final exams have had me goin' crazy for the past 2 weeks... My last exam is tomorrow, and I will be back in KC tomorrow night, with which I will be able to meet with the people from the Wizards again..

The lp is on Saturday the 13th..

If you havent sent me the profile info and you are coming please do so, so we can get all this shit together...

Mikael, consider taking the ACT on that Saturday in KC???  if you absolutely had to take it on that date

If you are coming, please make sure you all tell me when you are getting in and when you are living just so I can get a better count.. All I know right now is that Shenk and Angelo are getting in on  that Thursday...

Hm... GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: