Author Topic: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY  (Read 11329 times)

Offline JK3r

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 171
  • Reputation: 320
    • View Profile
USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« on: Feb 27, 2009, 02:27: AM »
Gentlemen,

It is on the books..  The halftime show has been arranged for the Kansas City Wizards vs. New England Revolution game on June 13th.   :cheers:

This is what I was thinking.. 

Everyone comes in for the week or so before (depending upon how long you guys want to stay or whatever), and then the halftime show and game, followed by all going out together on a Saturday night would be a good way to end it all..

After seeing the America 09 compilation, I cant wait to see what all you guys can do in person..  K9, Thurn, and I can show you all what KC is all about.

Cheers

Mikael

  • Guest
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2009, 06:00: AM »
Okay, all I need is a chance to take a shower everyday and do my hair. I can sleep in my car, if anything. Lol.

Offline Shenker

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 249
  • Reputation: 464
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2009, 06:22: AM »
sweet ill be getting my plane tickets soon what airport should we go to?

Offline Ax3l

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 270
  • Reputation: 507
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #3 on: Feb 27, 2009, 08:22: AM »
Sick, i cant wait to get there ill probably leaving in the morning or depending when the rest will arrive, its only really a couple hours to get there anyway

Offline Alex17

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,053
  • Reputation: 1314
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #4 on: Feb 27, 2009, 08:57: AM »
Great!
I can only be there for the weekend.
will that be ok?

Offline Alex17

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,053
  • Reputation: 1314
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #5 on: Feb 27, 2009, 09:04: AM »
Actually coming friday, and leaving monday
what airport?

Offline JK3r

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 171
  • Reputation: 320
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #6 on: Feb 27, 2009, 09:09: AM »
sweet ill be getting my plane tickets soon what airport should we go to?

There's only one major airport in KC.. KCI, or MCI, but its the same airport.. I

I dont know how long you guys want to stay, but I can host 2-3, thurn and k9 each can do the same I believe..




Offline Alex17

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,053
  • Reputation: 1314
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #7 on: Feb 27, 2009, 09:12: AM »
sweet ill be getting my plane tickets soon what airport should we go to?

There's only one major airport in KC.. KCI, or MCI, but its the same airport.. I

I dont know how long you guys want to stay, but I can host 2-3, thurn and k9 each can do the same I believe..





well thats great. I can stay friday to monday.
Just need a place to crash.
Thats it.
other than that Im great.
buying my ticket soon.

Offline AznMagic

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,793
  • Reputation: 2421
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #8 on: Feb 27, 2009, 01:09: PM »
even tho i'm canadian, i'll be coming!  i'll be coming with emo :)
http://www.twitter.com/aznmagic <-- follow me!
http://www.youtube.com/streetstylemagic <-- watch me!
http://www.vimeo.com/aznmagic <-- watch me, again!

http://trifacta.blogspot.com <-- learn fun random facts accompanied by (sometimes funny) pictures!
http://spicynoodlesoup.blogspot.com <-- my art/comic/random blog site!

Mikael

  • Guest
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #9 on: Feb 27, 2009, 01:23: PM »
Okay, someone's going to have to look for a place to stay. I can bring my sleeping bag with me, if anything.

Offline Ax3l

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 270
  • Reputation: 507
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #10 on: Feb 27, 2009, 02:14: PM »
Hahaha yea and we could have a camp fire ;) jk but mikael dont worry im sure we will all have somewhere to crash bro.

Offline Angelo10

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 389
  • Reputation: 618
    • View Profile
Re: USA Freestyle meeting- KANSAS CITY
« Reply #11 on: Feb 27, 2009, 04:23: PM »
 i cant wait! cant 3 months from now. shenk and i will be ariving at the same time so watch out when you see us lol:)....btw i think we should have alot of Lps like places around the city where there are mad ppl