Author Topic: When your not freestyling...  (Read 10611 times)

Offline Andrew

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 599
  • Reputation: 833
    • View Profile
Re: When your not freestyling...
« Reply #48 on: Mar 03, 2009, 12:47: AM »
Im Andrew. I play alot of sports for clubs, i do freestyle, rugby, table tennis, judo etrc. I also work for a entertainments crew called beatbreakers which are located in plymouth, we have been on britian's got talent so watchout for us, also I like doing crazy stuff which often gets me injured.
Im a college in cornwall studying A levels in Human biology, p.e, law and business studies.
I love going to the beaches in the summer and love to party HARD.

In my spare time I like to break bones . lol just kidding but in the last ten months I have broken my shoulder, arm, tibia and fibula 5 times through and my ankle, so my fs has been hampered just a bit .lol

I play table tennis for my county and have been playing in the english schools finals for the last 2 years.

In my spare time I like to meet my mates and girls and also like to freestyle with my mates jamie and henry.
I also am ment to be in a lesson in a minute bye .

Offline Call3n

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 691
  • Reputation: 932
    • View Profile
Re: When your not freestyling...
« Reply #49 on: Mar 03, 2009, 02:43: AM »
When I not freestyle, then I watch tv, computer games and surfing on the internet, play normal soccer, train and a couple of other things.

Offline SK

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 450
  • Reputation: 625
    • View Profile
Re: When your not freestyling...
« Reply #50 on: Mar 03, 2009, 07:14: AM »
when im not Freestyling i play some games like warcraft, guild wars or counter strike. I also like girls, and i think i have more girl friends, than boy friends (not as couples, if you got that) and i eat foood, and i driink, and i fart and i like to go and take a shit now and then...
and i go to school, and of course, i chill around  :banana:

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Re: When your not freestyling...
« Reply #51 on: Mar 03, 2009, 07:18: AM »
I watch tv a lot, hollyoaks and all that kind of crap.

I play guitar hero with my friends for too long.

I try and play the real guitar but fail.

I watch a lot of crap on youtube.

I have a new job in a shop.

Next month i turn 18 so will be partying constantly :biggrin:

I listen to loads of music, mainly rap and hip hop more old than new. But a few rock tracks and dance tracks tickle my berry too.

Ah thats me in a nutshell really, I freestyle a lot and its my main thing haha.

Offline dfresh

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 117
  • Reputation: 258
    • View Profile
Re: When your not freestyling...
« Reply #52 on: Mar 03, 2009, 09:22: AM »
Here in the states, when i'm not freestylin I listen to alot of music typically on a device called the Ipod, I drop mad rhymes: Raw i'm gonna give it to ya with no trivia I'm raw like cocaine straight from bolivia, shit like that. I skateboard, jump down stairs, make up dance moves, I actually play alot of football with the polish community cuz chicago has a ton of eastern europeans so they teach me shit and translate comments on Skora's videos and what not. I keep it real and play for keeps, and I'm about to be done with University so I need a job. Btw I'm a fan of Obama. Peace out yo!

Offline stefanfreestylez

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,341
  • Reputation: 2549
    • View Profile
Re: When your not freestyling...
« Reply #53 on: Mar 03, 2009, 09:46: AM »
When not fsing...

Internet,clubs,drinks,smoke,gf,cinema,sleep..thats all!
dont lie

Offline Nicky

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 864
  • Reputation: 1084
    • View Profile
Re: When your not freestyling...
« Reply #54 on: Mar 03, 2009, 09:38: PM »
When I don't freestyle I have many other things:

School (high school/last year)
Work @ supermarket (2 times a week)
Football (on field) (2 trainingdays + 1 matchday)
Girlfriend (3 evenings a week)
Computerthings (surfing on internet, youtube (lot of crap hehe)
Sometimes I run 5 km (±3 times a month)
'Beginning of the Summer':
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnNG4Z6wVHg

'Freestyle at Tenerife':
www.youtube.com/watch?v=otPxPP3IUVQ

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: When your not freestyling...
« Reply #55 on: Mar 03, 2009, 11:43: PM »
When not fsing...

Internet,clubs,drinks,smoke,gf,cinema,sleep..thats all!
dont lie
He never lies...  :pimp:

Offline tabyfreestylers

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 225
  • Reputation: 386
    • View Profile
Re: When your not freestyling...
« Reply #56 on: Mar 04, 2009, 02:00: AM »
Computer,music, friends and GIRLS  :pimp:

Offline Alex17

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,053
  • Reputation: 1314
    • View Profile
Re: When your not freestyling...
« Reply #57 on: Mar 04, 2009, 02:43: AM »
School (Senior Year)
Run (tuesdays, Thursdays)
Hang out with friends (monday,thursday,sat,sunday)
Surf the net
Competitive eater.
Weightlift (tuesdays,thursday)
Skateboard When im super bored.
and hang with family.

Offline MeRlynoFS

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 37
  • Reputation: 154
    • View Profile
Re: When your not freestyling...
« Reply #58 on: Mar 10, 2009, 07:05: AM »
Hardcore DJ, School, Girl, Chill with my friends, bother my brother :boxing:  :D

Offline Kefix

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 85
  • Reputation: 196
    • View Profile
Re: When your not freestyling...
« Reply #59 on: Mar 10, 2009, 09:06: AM »
When i'm not freestyling:
Friends, girls, internet, music (hip hop)