Author Topic: Palle and Nam in Tokyo latest vids  (Read 1079 times)


Offline vish22

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 231
  • Reputation: 378
    • View Profile
Re: Palle and Nam in Tokyo latest vids
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2008, 03:23: AM »
i havent yet clicked on any vid,but i'm sure it'll b real boring,those baggy pants the dancers wear looks so un-graceful to watch

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Palle and Nam in Tokyo latest vids
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2008, 03:27: AM »
After 50 videos it's gotten a bit boring.. I mean some are different but most of them are exactly the same. Might watch if I get bored tho.
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Jonathonhehu

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,159
  • Reputation: 3376
    • View Profile
Re: Palle and Nam in Tokyo latest vids
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2008, 04:22: AM »
yeah some peoplem like them personaly i dont its the same thing over and over but worth watchin