Author Topic: YOsuke  (Read 3646 times)

Offline Tom

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,398
  • Reputation: 2658
    • View Profile
Re: YOsuke
« Reply #12 on: Mar 30, 2009, 09:08: AM »
Yosuke airmove 2: https://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNLT20xeWFtUUZFQlE9PQ

The street lp vid: https://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNLT201MGt6NE0wTVE9PQ

 :thumbsup:
Matte pimpanka! The guy with the largest assemble of freestyle videos!

Offline MatteMidget

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 51
  • Reputation: 235
    • View Profile
Re: YOsuke
« Reply #13 on: Mar 30, 2009, 11:25: PM »
haha ;P No problem dude. I also have all the single clips that were posted on the old risky play website. Most of them is lower clips of yosuke and a few of tatsulow and a few of a guy I dont know. If your interested I can throw together the yosuke clips in moviemaker and upload for you.

Offline Klikla

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 778
  • Reputation: 1063
    • View Profile
Re: YOsuke
« Reply #14 on: Mar 31, 2009, 01:38: AM »
I have found this http://video.google.pl/videoplay?docid=-3296675446130324309&q=yo+suke by the way anyone knows the name of the song :D ?

nice to see this old video again
it was one of my first videos i have seen when i started freestyleing  :biggrin:
Pawel Skóra jest bardzo dobry xD

Offline Kwas

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 501
  • Reputation: 710
    • View Profile
Re: YOsuke
« Reply #15 on: Apr 03, 2009, 07:48: PM »
haha ;P No problem dude. I also have all the single clips that were posted on the old risky play website. Most of them is lower clips of yosuke and a few of tatsulow and a few of a guy I dont know. If your interested I can throw together the yosuke clips in moviemaker and upload for you.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i`m very  interested, can`t wait to see it =)
Max 300; characters remaining: 300

Offline Kwas

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 501
  • Reputation: 710
    • View Profile
Re: YOsuke
« Reply #16 on: Apr 14, 2009, 07:28: AM »
sorry for refreshing, but Matteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee are u gonna upload these clips for me ?   :hello:   I can do banana dance for you  :banana: for these clips? I think its good prize =)
Max 300; characters remaining: 300

Offline pandazs15

  • Freestyle Noob
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Reputation: 106
    • View Profile
Re: YOsuke
« Reply #17 on: Jun 18, 2009, 04:16: AM »
yeah i also would like to see the old vids and combos of yosuke and the risky play vid with yosuke on the road thanks matt casue mel had uplaoded them and took them off

Offline pandazs15

  • Freestyle Noob
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Reputation: 106
    • View Profile
Re: YOsuke
« Reply #18 on: Jun 18, 2009, 04:18: AM »
mel from french touch if anyone can get the old yosuke combos and old risky play video up that would be so cool and get back to me thanks