Author Topic: new shoes?  (Read 1698 times)


Offline Legend

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 320
  • Reputation: 491
    • View Profile
Re: new shoes?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2009, 12:35: PM »
I have the 2nd one ( FT II ) but turf not indoor, no big difference I guess .. I highly recommend it ;)

Offline Olly NZ Frestyle

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 646
  • Reputation: 886
  • Freestyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: new shoes?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2009, 05:25: PM »
Hmm never had any of those ones^^
i currently have nike gato's and i highly reccomend them!!

Offline L_I_S

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,118
  • Reputation: 6249
    • View Profile
Re: new shoes?
« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2009, 05:59: PM »
the first one looks best. the 3rd one is just gay
http://www.youtube.com/user/LISdafreestyler
-Don't break combos.
-Don't use crossovers to save combos.
-If you're a new freestyler looking to improve, check the stickys in the help and advice section.
-Send me a personal message if you see spam.

Offline Royal Freakiness

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,145
  • Reputation: 8086
  • a.k.a. birchissaud (-_-)
    • View Profile
Re: new shoes?
« Reply #4 on: Jan 19, 2009, 06:54: PM »
the first one looks best. the 3rd one is just gay
I know! wtf were they thinking?  :rolleyes:

Offline Hayezzz

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 671
  • Reputation: 1064
    • View Profile
Re: new shoes?
« Reply #5 on: Jan 20, 2009, 02:47: AM »
1st or second pair.

Offline Call3n

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 691
  • Reputation: 932
    • View Profile
Re: new shoes?
« Reply #6 on: Jan 20, 2009, 03:21: AM »
Take the 1st or the 3rd(Just in another color, that looks ugly :S) I have the 3rd and they rocks!

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: new shoes?
« Reply #7 on: Jan 20, 2009, 06:41: AM »
Out of the following three options of what to do with this thread which is the best

1) Lock
2) Lock
3) Lock

I will compromise between all 3 options, and lock.

I'm just curious, what's wrong with this thread?
http://www.beyondfootball.com/forum/index.php/topic,4667.0.html
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there