Author Topic: manu v chelsea  (Read 4265 times)

Offline ^_^

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,891
  • Reputation: 2243
    • View Profile
Re: manu v chelsea
« Reply #24 on: Jan 12, 2009, 03:45: PM »
i mean, christ, drogba looks like he's straight out of national geographic. but that's just me :biggrin:

Offline Royal Freakiness

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,145
  • Reputation: 8086
  • a.k.a. birchissaud (-_-)
    • View Profile
Re: manu v chelsea
« Reply #25 on: Jan 12, 2009, 03:57: PM »
i mean, christ, drogba looks like he's straight out of national geographic. but that's just me :biggrin:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cigar omar

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,583
  • Reputation: 3269
  • Playaizzem
    • View Profile
Re: manu v chelsea
« Reply #26 on: Jan 13, 2009, 10:31: AM »
why are the haters talking about the physical appearance of the players? are we gay now?



You don't have to be gay to realize that your looking at a pig.

Offline Tito

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,720
  • Reputation: 4993
  • SUCK IT
    • View Profile
Re: manu v chelsea
« Reply #27 on: Jan 13, 2009, 12:57: PM »
the man look hideous
kinda like a :booty:

you ain't the greatest until your most hated

Offline cigar omar

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,583
  • Reputation: 3269
  • Playaizzem
    • View Profile
Re: manu v chelsea
« Reply #28 on: Jan 13, 2009, 08:46: PM »
I rest my eyes in a bowl of Ice every time I have to look at that disaster they call a human being.  :'(

Offline ^_^

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,891
  • Reputation: 2243
    • View Profile
Re: manu v chelsea
« Reply #29 on: Jan 14, 2009, 06:55: AM »
I rest my eyes in a bowl of Ice every time I have to look at that disaster

i thought you were referring to Drogba's touch for a moment

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: manu v chelsea
« Reply #30 on: Jan 14, 2009, 08:38: AM »
I rest my eyes in a bowl of Ice every time I have to look at that disaster

i thought you were referring to Drogba's touch for a moment
ooohhhh too good  :lol:

+1 elite  :thumbsup:
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: manu v chelsea
« Reply #31 on: Jan 14, 2009, 09:01: AM »
So then I guess Drogba is so shit he's worse than a pig?

United won with a goal from ROONEY, and leap Chelsea on the table.

 :cheers:
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline Sule

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Reputation: 1499
    • View Profile
Re: manu v chelsea
« Reply #32 on: Jan 14, 2009, 10:31: AM »
yet the pig man injrued his hammy in the process
"Aim to master the particular movement, whatever it may be, by refining and refining until no one but yourself can tell the difference between a movement you are satisfied with and one you know to be imperfect."

Offline cigar omar

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,583
  • Reputation: 3269
  • Playaizzem
    • View Profile
Re: manu v chelsea
« Reply #33 on: Jan 14, 2009, 11:19: AM »
So then I guess Drogba is so shit he's worse than a pig?

United won with a goal from ROONEY, and leap Chelsea on the table.

 :cheers:
Must be the first time you've seen United win against Chelsea.

I rest my eyes in a bowl of Ice every time I have to look at that disaster

i thought you were referring to Drogba's touch for a moment
For that I need a bowl of acid.