Assessment:
The referee wanted to be the star of the game
Rooney is becoming more and more of a Bollywood actor and Ronaldo the actress. That ugly balding motherfucker should do less drama and more playing.
Scumlari needs to fucking go.
Bet United is breathing a huge breath of relive knowing that Chelsea isn't unbeatable anymore.
All in all a shit fest.
how about Drogba's sorry ass :lol:
Did you see the game? Did you see Rooney screaming like it was a scene out of an opera at every possible chance. This is why I hate him, its so unprofessional. He shows how much of a chav he really is.
Rooney is becoming more and more of a Bollywood actor and Ronaldo the actress. That ugly balding motherfucker
Doesn't really matter what you look like when it comes to football!
Bet United is breathing a huge breath of relive knowing that Chelsea isn't unbeatable anymore.
I don't think you've won at Old Trafford in about 3 years, I'm pretty sure United didn't just realize that now.
At his age with such a thin hair line, freckles all over face, ugly yellow ass teeth, looking like a pig and all I come to see soccer not fraggle rock and shit.