hey balshi wtf??? what beginner comp????? u crazy??? drunk too much on new year???
nah LIS i can't but i got in coz a friend told me to, so k i won't do it 
but when this one is over, do another one so i can be in too
i think hes talking about the FDU comp.
if u want u can join, good luck m8 :thumbsup:
I was drunk on year, BUT IT DOESNT LAST 9 DAYS.
And yeah, i was talkin bout the FDU one
Good luck goin to round 2 in this competition 
You were drunk on new year? Wow. You're one hell of a muslim.
Haha lol.
I wasnt drunk.
That's not what you said in your previous post. Can you make a choice? How was it?
haha balshi, PWNED :fart:
a lot of ppl lie to make ppl laugh (which isn't allowed in Islam btw

)
anyways
If I make the first video, should I just post it in the freestyle videos section? :dontknow:
THEN you'll make a thread for comp videos right, G-man?