Author Topic: Official Intermediete coomp  (Read 18414 times)

Offline G-Man

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,684
  • Reputation: 2561
    • View Profile
Re: Official Intermediete coomp
« Reply #12 on: Jan 04, 2009, 11:12: PM »
me too plz ;)



but you cab do patw, alatw and latw-latw, i fink youve passed this stage a while back my freind, im not having ago at you, i just think its unfair to the competetors, who are actually at this level, enter the actuall bf comp in march
:dontknow:
I can also do latw-latw, alatw, latw-hmatw-amatw, hatw-klatw.
I think I'm at the level of LIS, I can do some short shit, but it's REALLY hard to do a 10 move combo  :down:
My sits are just poor, my uppers are ok (G-Man and Olly's uppers are GREAT!)
Should I just wait for the comp in march???  :hello:

If olly and g-man are in then me and LIS should be in. we're not really that extreme you know  :rolleyes:
the competition in march will pwn us (no offense to LIS of course)
I mean, Skora and others will join I think  :lol:

none taken

yea, if u look at uppers and sits not only lowers...u will notice im pretty shit at em. but yea, whoever is organising, its ur decision at the end.


HAHHAHA.. alatw, ive only been freestyling for 5 months man.

OK, you guys can make videos, but i think it would be better to make vids in march.
didn't you do alatw in that manchester freestyle meeting?  the one with hayes, jak, jammy, hindle etc?
or am I mixing you (G-Man) with that George  :bang:
 :lol:

HAHAHA, again, my real name is George, but the one you saw was probably micheal hindle.

Offline Royal Freakiness

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,145
  • Reputation: 8086
  • a.k.a. birchissaud (-_-)
    • View Profile
Re: Official Intermediete coomp
« Reply #13 on: Jan 04, 2009, 11:17: PM »
me too plz ;)



but you cab do patw, alatw and latw-latw, i fink youve passed this stage a while back my freind, im not having ago at you, i just think its unfair to the competetors, who are actually at this level, enter the actuall bf comp in march
:dontknow:
I can also do latw-latw, alatw, latw-hmatw-amatw, hatw-klatw.
I think I'm at the level of LIS, I can do some short shit, but it's REALLY hard to do a 10 move combo  :down:
My sits are just poor, my uppers are ok (G-Man and Olly's uppers are GREAT!)
Should I just wait for the comp in march???  :hello:

If olly and g-man are in then me and LIS should be in. we're not really that extreme you know  :rolleyes:
the competition in march will pwn us (no offense to LIS of course)
I mean, Skora and others will join I think  :lol:

none taken

yea, if u look at uppers and sits not only lowers...u will notice im pretty shit at em. but yea, whoever is organising, its ur decision at the end.


HAHHAHA.. alatw, ive only been freestyling for 5 months man.

OK, you guys can make videos, but i think it would be better to make vids in march.
didn't you do alatw in that manchester freestyle meeting?  the one with hayes, jak, jammy, hindle etc?
or am I mixing you (G-Man) with that George  :bang:
 :lol:

HAHAHA, again, my real name is George, but the one you saw was probably micheal hindle.
I know you're george, but I was just making sure you're the same George in that meeting  :biggrin:
I thought at 2:19 you were the one who did alatw
anyways, if you didn't do it then I think I don't need to be in this comp
Ikron is definitely too good for this comp  :thumbsup:

EDIT: yep, that wasn't you  :bang:
you were wearing different clothes
you can take my name out of the list
damn now I have to practice big time for the comp in march
anyways, i still have my freestylebr unedited comp to do and the deadline is jan 25 and I'm against BevS
so I think I'll concentrate on that first  :thumbsup:

Offline L_I_S

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,118
  • Reputation: 6249
    • View Profile
Re: Official Intermediete coomp
« Reply #14 on: Jan 04, 2009, 11:19: PM »
Quote
HAHHAHA.. alatw, ive only been freestyling for 5 months man.

OK, you guys can make videos, but i think it would be better to make vids in march.

serz? i thought ud of been freestyling atleast a year, esp. since u do tophead for ages.
link me 2 ur vids. i wanna see wat intermediate means exactly
http://www.youtube.com/user/LISdafreestyler
-Don't break combos.
-Don't use crossovers to save combos.
-If you're a new freestyler looking to improve, check the stickys in the help and advice section.
-Send me a personal message if you see spam.

Offline Magnus

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 295
  • Reputation: 465
    • View Profile
Re: Official Intermediete coomp
« Reply #15 on: Jan 04, 2009, 11:52: PM »
Can I join this comp?

Offline G-Man

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,684
  • Reputation: 2561
    • View Profile
Re: Official Intermediete coomp
« Reply #16 on: Jan 05, 2009, 12:43: AM »
Quote
HAHHAHA.. alatw, ive only been freestyling for 5 months man.

OK, you guys can make videos, but i think it would be better to make vids in march.

serz? i thought ud of been freestyling atleast a year, esp. since u do tophead for ages.
link me 2 ur vids. i wanna see wat intermediate means exactly

LOL sorry man, i have no vids.

Intermediete, I wont say its about how long youve been fsing, because ive done it for a short amount of time, but im at quite a high standard considering, however there maybe someone, who has been fsing for a long time, but is still at intermediete level, so its not about how long youve been freestyling for.

Id say intermediete, is when you start doing more complicated air moves, eg. latw, atatw, timo etc.

Can I join this comp?

You can join, it isnt upto me, its upto the judges, but i fink your a bit too good for this one.

Offline AndrewBrookesFF

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 68
  • Reputation: 188
    • View Profile
Re: Official Intermediete coomp
« Reply #17 on: Jan 05, 2009, 12:49: AM »
Sorry i was not online i was at school i have updated the other thread but if we are gonna use this thread i dont mind I hope this comp can take place this is my first cant wait. Thanks G-Man for making this happen and getting some judges together. you rock!  :rockit:

Offline McGeeFreestyle

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 120
  • Reputation: 227
    • View Profile
Re: Official Intermediete coomp
« Reply #18 on: Jan 05, 2009, 04:36: AM »
im in  :thumbsup: i know im on the list but im just confirming  :3some:

Offline G-Man

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,684
  • Reputation: 2561
    • View Profile
Re: Official Intermediete coomp
« Reply #19 on: Jan 05, 2009, 04:38: AM »
Ive moved the deadline till 1st of feb.

Offline SvenF

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,036
  • Reputation: 2500
    • View Profile
Re: Official Intermediete coomp
« Reply #20 on: Jan 05, 2009, 05:49: AM »
Can I join this comp?
I think you should be able to join..

Offline Magnus

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 295
  • Reputation: 465
    • View Profile
Re: Official Intermediete coomp
« Reply #21 on: Jan 05, 2009, 05:53: AM »
Can I join this comp?
I think you should be able to join..

Thx Sven;)

Offline redsforlife

  • Global Moderator
  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,741
  • Reputation: 2559
    • View Profile
Re: Official Intermediete coomp
« Reply #22 on: Jan 05, 2009, 06:00: AM »
i think you should just go ahead and let lis and the other guy join. let the judges decide after their first videos if they are intermediate level or not. also you have to remember there is more to the level of freestyle than what lowers tricks someone is capable of. not saying lis is this bad at them, but what if he is horrible at sits and uppers? having great lowers would make him about intermediate. just let him and the other guy submit videos and decide whether they are too good after the first round.
http://www.nobletstreetsoccer.com/

The Best Band on Beyond Football

DHF!

 :7505:

Offline Olly NZ Frestyle

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 646
  • Reputation: 886
  • Freestyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Official Intermediete coomp
« Reply #23 on: Jan 05, 2009, 06:01: AM »
Magnus can do tatw-amtw nt  :rolleyes: