Author Topic: Video requests?  (Read 4303 times)

Offline G-Man

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,684
  • Reputation: 2561
    • View Profile
Re: Video requests?
« Reply #12 on: Dec 20, 2008, 05:08: AM »
Pamela anderson and tommy lee, cant find it anywhere  :3some:

Also, has anyone got skora creative?

Offline Mr. T

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 662
  • Reputation: 922
    • View Profile
Re: Video requests?
« Reply #13 on: Dec 20, 2008, 05:23: AM »
Pamela anderson and tommy lee, cant find it anywhere  :3some:

Also, has anyone got skora creative?
http://rapidshare.com/files/143455732/Skora_Creative.flv
Pink - Black - Red - Blue - Yellow - Green - Brown - Orange

Offline JonatanJ

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 129
  • Reputation: 260
    • View Profile
Re: Video requests?
« Reply #14 on: Dec 20, 2008, 06:23: AM »
skora history
i have been able to watch it but not anymore  :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Video requests?
« Reply #15 on: Dec 20, 2008, 06:29: AM »
Request: Skora CLF2 P1

It's still on youtube, but it's not available in my country, anymore ...
Haha those bastards. I can't watch it either. I'm pretty sure I have it on my other computer I'll check later  :thumbsup:
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline jonny22222

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 189
  • Reputation: 345
    • View Profile
Re: Video requests?
« Reply #16 on: Dec 21, 2008, 06:27: PM »
all the tatsulow vids that have been deleted, like tatsulow love is blindness and life is art.
if some1 has them plz!! tell me

Offline Blazej

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 664
  • Reputation: 950
    • View Profile
Re: Video requests?
« Reply #17 on: Dec 21, 2008, 07:15: PM »
all the tatsulow vids that have been deleted, like tatsulow love is blindness and life is art.
if some1 has them plz!! tell me
i've got the love is blindness on my computer :DD

Offline jonny22222

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 189
  • Reputation: 345
    • View Profile
Re: Video requests?
« Reply #18 on: Dec 27, 2008, 08:11: AM »
all the tatsulow vids that have been deleted, like tatsulow love is blindness and life is art.
if some1 has them plz!! tell me
i've got the love is blindness on my computer :DD

seriously!  :cheers:
can u send it 2 me??

Offline Blazej

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 664
  • Reputation: 950
    • View Profile
Re: Video requests?
« Reply #19 on: Dec 27, 2008, 08:03: PM »
all the tatsulow vids that have been deleted, like tatsulow love is blindness and life is art.
if some1 has them plz!! tell me
i've got the love is blindness on my computer :DD

seriously!  :cheers:
can u send it 2 me??
no problem :) add me on msn and i'll send you that vid, you can find my msn in my profile

Offline Javi

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 241
  • Reputation: 419
    • View Profile
Re: Video requests?
« Reply #20 on: Dec 30, 2008, 08:45: PM »
Javi - Freestyle Football(the new one)
Its still on youtube but also not available in my countrey :angry:
PS he uses  a song called 'Train By Flipsyde' in the song ;)
Send it to me on msn :thumbsup:
Lol, how would someone want to watch that? :rolleyes:
but I'm sorry, I don't have it either :biggrin: I deleted it from my pc just after I uploaded it to YouTube, and then the copyright shit happened :'(

Offline Balshi

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,070
  • Reputation: 1693
    • View Profile
Re: Video requests?
« Reply #21 on: Dec 30, 2008, 08:58: PM »
Javi - Freestyle Football(the new one)
Its still on youtube but also not available in my countrey :angry:
PS he uses  a song called 'Train By Flipsyde' in the song ;)
Send it to me on msn :thumbsup:
Lol, how would someone want to watch that? :rolleyes:
but I'm sorry, I don't have it either :biggrin: I deleted it from my pc just after I uploaded it to YouTube, and then the copyright shit happened :'(

I dunno why i want to watch it =P
maybe cuz its entertainin wid a smooth style?

Offline Hayezzz

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 671
  • Reputation: 1064
    • View Profile
Re: Video requests?
« Reply #22 on: Jan 02, 2009, 11:46: AM »
I watched Skora History recently but now its gone...

Please please please, someone upload Skora BF Finale to an upload site, thankooo!x

Offline Lozza

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 130
  • Reputation: 271
    • View Profile
Re: Video requests?
« Reply #23 on: Jan 02, 2009, 10:15: PM »
all the tatsulow vids that have been deleted, like tatsulow love is blindness and life is art.
if some1 has them plz!! tell me
i've got the love is blindness on my computer :DD

plz can u upload it to vimeo so then we can watch it and download it!!
:thumbsup: