Author Topic: Yosuke on tv + RBSS final  (Read 908 times)

Offline 62zahiir

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 741
  • Reputation: 1149
  • Freestyle Football (IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING)
    • View Profile
Yosuke on tv + RBSS final
« on: Dec 11, 2008, 05:15: PM »
I didn't understand anything coz of the language but nice video :)
I POST QUALITY NOT QUANTITY :D

Offline AznMagic

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,793
  • Reputation: 2421
    • View Profile
Re: Yosuke on tv + RBSS final
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2008, 06:32: PM »
this can't be real japanese tv.  there aren't nearly enough colourful flashing lights moving across the screen at very high speeds.
http://www.twitter.com/aznmagic <-- follow me!
http://www.youtube.com/streetstylemagic <-- watch me!
http://www.vimeo.com/aznmagic <-- watch me, again!

http://trifacta.blogspot.com <-- learn fun random facts accompanied by (sometimes funny) pictures!
http://spicynoodlesoup.blogspot.com <-- my art/comic/random blog site!

Offline Recce80

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,043
  • Reputation: 1397
  • From the old school...
    • View Profile
Re: Yosuke on tv + RBSS final
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2008, 03:56: AM »
yosuke translation " I DONT HAVE ANY NEW TRICKS,I USE THE SAME ROUTINE,IVE BEEN PRACTICING THIS POSE FOR 10 years and can barely get it,I CAN NOT WIN AGAINST SEAN"

 :lol:  :banana:
-Johnny
www.Youtube.com/Recce80

MSN: Recce80FS@live.com

Enjoy.Laugh.Smile.

Offline Lucaso

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 862
  • Reputation: 1213
    • View Profile
Re: Yosuke on tv + RBSS final
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2008, 02:12: AM »
M-EJ-K-E THEE BOOOL HEPPPY.... :rockit: