Author Topic: oLi air combos part one  (Read 6560 times)

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
oLi air combos part one
« on: Feb 12, 2008, 06:16: AM »
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Rude

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 113
  • Reputation: 306
    • View Profile
Re: oLi air combos part one
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2008, 06:22: AM »
damn u've improved shitloads.. Loved the hatw style and latw-tatw nt matw, keep it up

Offline Filip

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 123
  • Reputation: 282
    • View Profile
Re: oLi air combos part one
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2008, 06:42: AM »
Hmm Nice Tatw Atatw nt... :rockit:

emogirl

  • Guest
Re: oLi air combos part one
« Reply #3 on: Feb 12, 2008, 06:47: AM »
amazing video man!!! latw-tatw-matw nt was the best!!! :D

Offline VOL7AGE

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 306
  • Reputation: 527
    • View Profile
Re: oLi air combos part one
« Reply #4 on: Feb 12, 2008, 07:09: AM »
Really amazing... i love 0:32  :thumbsup: latw-tatw nt matw  :rockit: and the end is soo funny  :biggrin: keep it up man
Skype: mindwormm

Offline el mafioso

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 676
  • Reputation: 1014
    • View Profile
Re: oLi air combos part one
« Reply #5 on: Feb 12, 2008, 07:14: AM »
I think I saw some improvement. you've become really good buddy..

could you please just buy yourself some new shorts please  :pimp:
Oh and.. I didn't see no 'for mafioso' combo there
Check this out https://youtu.be/lRMIBL_q-3g

"I really have to say mafioso, every post is brill. "
"Mac, do football pumps get a lot of searches? "

Offline Tom

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,398
  • Reputation: 2658
    • View Profile
Re: oLi air combos part one
« Reply #6 on: Feb 12, 2008, 07:34: AM »
Your style has been improved alot! Really great movie! Looking forward to see a part 2 with some sits and upper too.

Nice footwork at the end  :biggrin:

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Re: oLi air combos part one
« Reply #7 on: Feb 12, 2008, 07:36: AM »
yeah it has said before me but what the heck i will repeat it

HUGE IMPROVEMENT! in style and combos, i really like your hatw and and tatw-amatw nt real smooth. great vid oLi, but imo an extra 55 seconds would of been better, it felt like the video was cut short and quickly released, what do you say to that?

Offline Pakito

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 147
  • Reputation: 289
    • View Profile
Re: oLi air combos part one
« Reply #8 on: Feb 12, 2008, 07:36: AM »
 :popcorn:


sexy :thumbsup:

Offline T-Bomb

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 62
  • Reputation: 173
    • View Profile
Re: oLi air combos part one
« Reply #9 on: Feb 12, 2008, 03:03: PM »
like the style! sweet shit man

Offline Macca

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 755
  • Reputation: 1032
    • View Profile
Re: oLi air combos part one
« Reply #10 on: Feb 12, 2008, 04:03: PM »
wow crazy combos oli :thumbsup: really good improvement!

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: oLi air combos part one
« Reply #11 on: Feb 12, 2008, 07:45: PM »
damn u've improved shitloads.. Loved the hatw style and latw-tatw nt matw, keep it up
Never in a million years would I have expected a positive comment from you... THANKS! :*

Really amazing... i love 0:32  :thumbsup: latw-tatw nt matw  :rockit: and the end is soo funny  :biggrin: keep it up man
Thanks man, I'll keep it up for sure  :cheers:

I think I saw some improvement. you've become really good buddy..

could you please just buy yourself some new shorts please  :pimp:
Oh and.. I didn't see no 'for mafioso' combo there
Hhaha, well, I have enough shorts and I like em short, after all I've got Polish genes if you feel me ;)
Next video there'll be a for mafioso :)

Your style has been improved alot! Really great movie! Looking forward to see a part 2 with some sits and upper too.

Nice footwork at the end  :biggrin:
Thank you Tom :) Yeah for my next video will be including other styles aswell

wow crazy combos oli :thumbsup: really good improvement!
Thanks bro!

like the style! sweet shit man
Thank you T-Bomb :]

but imo an extra 55 seconds would of been better, it felt like the video was cut short and quickly released, what do you say to that?
:angry:
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there