Author Topic: WTF is Com Surrogate!!!  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Ash_Randall

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 180
  • Reputation: 346
  • www.streetballextreme.co.uk
    • View Profile
WTF is Com Surrogate!!!
« on: Nov 05, 2008, 06:13: AM »
Basically when I open an avi file, well I don't even have to open the file. I just open a folder with a avi file in and this message comes up saying Com Surrogate has stopped working :dontknow: and it keeps happening! and it's extremely annoying! anybody have a clue what it means?

Offline Mr. T

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 662
  • Reputation: 922
    • View Profile
Re: WTF is Com Surrogate!!!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05, 2008, 06:20: AM »
You got Vista?
Pink - Black - Red - Blue - Yellow - Green - Brown - Orange

Offline Ash_Randall

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 180
  • Reputation: 346
  • www.streetballextreme.co.uk
    • View Profile
Re: WTF is Com Surrogate!!!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 05, 2008, 06:39: AM »
Yeahh I do got Vista

Offline Mr. T

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 662
  • Reputation: 922
    • View Profile
Re: WTF is Com Surrogate!!!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 05, 2008, 06:44: AM »
Pink - Black - Red - Blue - Yellow - Green - Brown - Orange