Author Topic: anders-the gym  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Ricky7perico

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 244
  • Reputation: 393
    • View Profile
anders-the gym
« on: Feb 06, 2008, 02:12: AM »

Offline sputnik

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,541
  • Reputation: 1926
  • ^^ This is Mike. Be nice to Mike. ^^
    • View Profile
Re: anders-the gym
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2008, 02:28: AM »
he's even better now than 13 year old anders O.o

Offline el mafioso

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 676
  • Reputation: 1014
    • View Profile
Re: anders-the gym
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2008, 02:36: AM »
I would tell you that you're awesome, but I won't, since I know you don't care what people on forums think of you
Check this out https://youtu.be/lRMIBL_q-3g

"I really have to say mafioso, every post is brill. "
"Mac, do football pumps get a lot of searches? "

Offline Klikla

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 778
  • Reputation: 1063
    • View Profile
Re: anders-the gym
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2008, 03:59: AM »
awesome video Anders
Pawel Skóra jest bardzo dobry xD

Offline Mike

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 358
  • Reputation: 665
    • View Profile
Re: anders-the gym
« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2008, 04:22: AM »
I would tell you that you're awesome, but I won't, since I know you don't care what people on forums think of you
you childish bastard. Just imagine how much better you would be at everything if you wern't born in a country of sillyness

this video was brilliant, he's very good. Maybe top-20 good?

Golomejic

  • Guest
Re: anders-the gym
« Reply #5 on: Feb 07, 2008, 04:51: AM »
His best video to date, definitely top20 good.

Offline el mafioso

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 676
  • Reputation: 1014
    • View Profile
Re: anders-the gym
« Reply #6 on: Feb 07, 2008, 07:59: AM »
you childish bastard. Just imagine how much better you would be at everything if you wern't born in a country of sillyness
AH, the second member of Team Long-leg inna the house.. always sucking up to each other arent you :)

Nah.. I enjoyed the video, looked smooth
Check this out https://youtu.be/lRMIBL_q-3g

"I really have to say mafioso, every post is brill. "
"Mac, do football pumps get a lot of searches? "

Offline Alex17

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,053
  • Reputation: 1314
    • View Profile
Re: anders-the gym
« Reply #7 on: Feb 07, 2008, 09:13: AM »
so smooth....is like he freestyles all day ....wait i think he does  :thumbsup:

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: anders-the gym
« Reply #8 on: Feb 09, 2008, 08:58: AM »
best anders vid ive seen...really creative
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline Ovanov

  • Freestyle Noob
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Reputation: 101
    • View Profile
Re: anders-the gym
« Reply #9 on: Feb 14, 2008, 04:11: AM »
There is a star flying towards the debris of what for us they don't show.
How come such a beautiful flow of complicated I do not knows?
At least I will throw my head violently, but admirally in many bows,
for this man to illuminate my many dark hours...

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: anders-the gym
« Reply #10 on: Feb 14, 2008, 04:19: AM »
Nice translator
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there