We have disabled posting and registrations. Feel free to browse the historic Beyond Football content.
For me personally it feels easier if you "fall back" a little when doing the latw move.
when you do 2latws alatw will be much easier :dontknow:
get the clean motion for it by training it without ball, just imitation the ball... I've learnt alatw weak foot by this method for 2 days about 1,5 hours per day
Quote from: Leha on Oct 24, 2008, 10:11: PMget the clean motion for it by training it without ball, just imitation the ball... I've learnt alatw weak foot by this method for 2 days about 1,5 hours per day yeah i was practicing this before ;)
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there
Remember to jump twice
Quote from: MickyDfreestyle on Oct 24, 2008, 10:29: PMQuote from: Leha on Oct 24, 2008, 10:11: PMget the clean motion for it by training it without ball, just imitation the ball... I've learnt alatw weak foot by this method for 2 days about 1,5 hours per day yeah i was practicing this before ;)and did it help to you or not? oO