Author Topic: ADIDAS F30.8!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!  (Read 1837 times)

Offline Royal Freakiness

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,145
  • Reputation: 8086
  • a.k.a. birchissaud (-_-)
    • View Profile
ADIDAS F30.8!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
« on: Sep 08, 2008, 03:25: PM »
I GOT THEM YESTERDAY!!!  :banana:

THEY'RE F'UHLLIPPING AWESOOOOOOOME!!!! GREAT FREESTYLE SHOES! I'm telling ya!

This is the only shoe I got used to freestyling with in the first hour of use!!! HAH!!!  :biggrin:
I love em...

I'm thinking posting a video using my webcam for just like 20 seconds or sumfink to show a little preview of my skills.
should I?  :dontknow:

Offline gkikas

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 125
  • Reputation: 263
  • Old, slow, and in the way.
    • View Profile
Re: ADIDAS F30.8!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2008, 11:25: PM »
well of course you should

Offline riodavid

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 743
  • Reputation: 1040
  • riodavidfreestyle
    • View Profile
Re: ADIDAS F30.8!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 2008, 11:35: PM »
TF OR INDOOR?
freestyle, seeing is believing.

Offline Avalos.3

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 74
  • Reputation: 197
    • View Profile
Re: ADIDAS F30.8!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Sep 09, 2008, 02:41: AM »
yeah, i have the same ones i orded them a month ago but there in green  :biggrin:

Offline Royal Freakiness

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,145
  • Reputation: 8086
  • a.k.a. birchissaud (-_-)
    • View Profile
Re: ADIDAS F30.8!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
« Reply #4 on: Sep 09, 2008, 02:53: AM »
TF OR INDOOR?
TF

well of course you should
ok ma'e
I'll upload it on beyondfootball

mohamad7

  • Guest
Re: ADIDAS F30.8!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
« Reply #5 on: Sep 13, 2008, 05:24: AM »
why not!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: