Author Topic: Have you seen this Monta ball?  (Read 2587 times)

Offline riodavid

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 743
  • Reputation: 1040
  • riodavidfreestyle
    • View Profile
Have you seen this Monta ball?
« on: Sep 04, 2008, 12:01: AM »
I just bought a Monta ball, I think I never seen it in freestyle vids. Have you seen this? Is it recently released by Monta?
freestyle, seeing is believing.

Offline JohanRempe

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 854
  • Reputation: 1133
  • "Keep It Freestyle"
    • View Profile
Re: Have you seen this Monta ball?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2008, 12:12: AM »
Think I've seen it before, it's replica right ?

Offline Zealot1992

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 224
  • Reputation: 357
    • View Profile
Re: Have you seen this Monta ball?
« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2008, 12:29: AM »
yes, this ball line was released recently
I <3 FreeStyle!!!!

Offline Kate_

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 105
  • Reputation: 295
    • View Profile
Re: Have you seen this Monta ball?
« Reply #3 on: Sep 04, 2008, 01:29: AM »
Yeh it's a replica... But this one suck sorry! (Jacky used this ball for 2 weeks, after that she had to buy a new one lol)

Offline Andy

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 984
  • Reputation: 1365
  • youtube/andy8016
    • View Profile
Re: Have you seen this Monta ball?
« Reply #4 on: Sep 04, 2008, 01:56: AM »
The black and yellow one looks awesome, but apart from looks I wouldnt go out my way to buy one  :thumbsup:


Offline Cogliono Grande

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,337
  • Reputation: 1933
    • View Profile
Re: Have you seen this Monta ball?
« Reply #5 on: Sep 04, 2008, 03:30: AM »
I've seen it. I think u can read more about it on this page.
Quote
You might delay, but time won't

Offline riodavid

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 743
  • Reputation: 1040
  • riodavidfreestyle
    • View Profile
Re: Have you seen this Monta ball?
« Reply #6 on: Sep 04, 2008, 11:40: PM »
thanks buddies

kate & jacky, are you freestyle girls?
freestyle, seeing is believing.

Offline Kate_

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 105
  • Reputation: 295
    • View Profile
Re: Have you seen this Monta ball?
« Reply #7 on: Sep 08, 2008, 07:24: PM »
thanks buddies

kate & jacky, are you freestyle girls?

Yes  :biggrin:

Offline riodavid

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 743
  • Reputation: 1040
  • riodavidfreestyle
    • View Profile
Re: Have you seen this Monta ball?
« Reply #8 on: Sep 08, 2008, 10:52: PM »
cool, there are some girls in my school who play football, i want to introduce them freestyle
freestyle, seeing is believing.

Offline skywalker

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Reputation: 110
    • View Profile
Re: Have you seen this Monta ball?
« Reply #9 on: Sep 09, 2008, 12:47: AM »
david is a handsome boy