Author Topic: Click here  (Read 2200 times)

Golomejic

  • Guest
Click here
« on: Jan 20, 2008, 07:48: AM »


Pego and I did a little vid like a week ago, which I forgot to post here lol


drop a comment

Offline Recce80

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,043
  • Reputation: 1397
  • From the old school...
    • View Profile
Re: Click here
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2008, 03:10: PM »
awesome,the locations were dope too
-Johnny
www.Youtube.com/Recce80

MSN: Recce80FS@live.com

Enjoy.Laugh.Smile.

Offline Matevz

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 167
  • Reputation: 342
    • View Profile
Re: Click here
« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 2008, 11:15: PM »
Great style & skill from both of you, nice location and great music choice  :thumbsup:
Edit: I forgot to add that I watched it at least 5 times already :biggrin:
« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2008, 05:19: AM by Matevz »

Offline el mafioso

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 676
  • Reputation: 1014
    • View Profile
Re: Click here
« Reply #3 on: Jan 21, 2008, 03:38: AM »
this vid has a nice relaxed feel to it.. me like.. and golo's style is just out of this world, it's sumthin you will always have to point out..

and I liked the foggy background, well done boys
Check this out https://youtu.be/lRMIBL_q-3g

"I really have to say mafioso, every post is brill. "
"Mac, do football pumps get a lot of searches? "

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Click here
« Reply #4 on: Jan 21, 2008, 06:45: AM »
you have the most beautiful tatw atatw nt in the history of freestyle 
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Bow

  • Global Moderator
  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 664
  • Reputation: 1025
    • View Profile
Re: Click here
« Reply #5 on: Jan 21, 2008, 10:21: PM »
i saw golo aggressive side and i didn't like it.... not 1 bit  :stupid:

Golomejic

  • Guest
Re: Click here
« Reply #6 on: Jan 22, 2008, 04:13: AM »
So did my cellphone yesterday ... RIP Mr.Samsung :nopity:


Thanks for the comments fellas, much love. :3some:

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Re: Click here
« Reply #7 on: Jan 22, 2008, 05:04: AM »
nice combination, golo you already know i like this video, but i have to comment it  :rockit:

i like the misty background it gives the video a cool feel, i feel sorry for you in the cold :( impressive palle trick combo by pego ;)

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Click here
« Reply #8 on: Jan 22, 2008, 06:32: PM »
So did my cellphone yesterday ... RIP Mr.Samsung :nopity:


Thanks for the comments fellas, much love. :3some:
I hoped for a reply back being more specifik to a certain comment giving by a certain person being CERTAINLY THE BEST COMMENT  :cursing: :cursing:
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Golomejic

  • Guest
Re: Click here
« Reply #9 on: Jan 22, 2008, 07:31: PM »
Shame on me! It really was the best comment, oLi. As a matter of fact, that was the best comment in the history of freestyle video commenting.


Seriously though, I was a bit honored by it and it did bring a cheeky smile to my pretty face, thank you. :-*

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: Click here
« Reply #10 on: Jan 25, 2008, 02:45: AM »
Style, style, style, style, and more style.

 :bowdown:

Gotta love it.
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Golomejic

  • Guest
Re: Click here
« Reply #11 on: Jan 25, 2008, 02:23: PM »
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. :cheers: