Author Topic: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football  (Read 23081 times)

Offline Jane(not really)

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 96
  • Reputation: 210
  • now they're far away - playing with the big guys
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #168 on: Jun 26, 2008, 08:46: AM »

is there no russia-turkey? is that only with the wc or something? btw, i'll kick ya ass in the final  :boxing:
[/quote]
I'm not sure, but it's not mentioned nowhere on UEFA site....
Looking forward to see you kicking my ass   :biggrin: :cheers:
who are you for, Spain or Germany?


I'm so fucking glad to live right now, in this insane time of Phelps, Bolt and Lin Dan...(if I start numbering all great footballers it would take tooooo much space...)

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #169 on: Jun 26, 2008, 08:47: AM »
You're all going down.

Only joking, no one is going to fly ahead because most likely everyone has the same players now.
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline Sander

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,970
  • Reputation: 2507
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #170 on: Jun 26, 2008, 09:02: AM »

is there no russia-turkey? is that only with the wc or something? btw, i'll kick ya ass in the final  :boxing:
I'm not sure, but it's not mentioned nowhere on UEFA site....
Looking forward to see you kicking my ass   :biggrin: :cheers:
who are you for, Spain or Germany?
[/quote]
i'm supporting spain of course, like a dutch person would support germany after 1974 ;)
August and me are the new moderators of the freestyle section. We are not gods, so please let us know if there is a problem or you see something suspicious. (In English ;))

ALL FREESTYLE BEGINNERS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR TUTORIALS GO HERE: http://www.beyondfootball.com/galleryFile-Beginner-Tricks-Tutorial-5,1,347.html

New misheard lyrics video by me!!

Offline Chunkchenko

  • Global Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,077
  • Reputation: 2582
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #171 on: Jun 27, 2008, 01:29: AM »
3rd place now and Chunk-chicken will reign supreme once again i will continue my fantasy international football legacy from winning the WC SG league.

Offline Sander

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,970
  • Reputation: 2507
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #172 on: Jun 27, 2008, 02:32: AM »
3rd place now and Chunk-chicken will reign supreme once again i will continue my fantasy international football legacy from winning the WC SG league.
the winner of this shit will be respected forever as a football-expert. it's between jane, chunkie and me i think
August and me are the new moderators of the freestyle section. We are not gods, so please let us know if there is a problem or you see something suspicious. (In English ;))

ALL FREESTYLE BEGINNERS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR TUTORIALS GO HERE: http://www.beyondfootball.com/galleryFile-Beginner-Tricks-Tutorial-5,1,347.html

New misheard lyrics video by me!!

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #173 on: Jun 27, 2008, 02:33: AM »
Nah this is just a practice type of thing, the real thing was the Premier League, and I came second.  :thumbsup:

Damn Benbow. lol
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline Sander

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,970
  • Reputation: 2507
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #174 on: Jun 27, 2008, 02:42: AM »
Nah this is just a practice type of thing, the real thing was the Premier League, and I came second.  :thumbsup:

Damn Benbow. lol
but i didnt join that one. so i'll become mr europe, benbow is mr england and you are nothing  :cheers:
August and me are the new moderators of the freestyle section. We are not gods, so please let us know if there is a problem or you see something suspicious. (In English ;))

ALL FREESTYLE BEGINNERS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR TUTORIALS GO HERE: http://www.beyondfootball.com/galleryFile-Beginner-Tricks-Tutorial-5,1,347.html

New misheard lyrics video by me!!

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #175 on: Jun 27, 2008, 02:44: AM »
1st in Champion's League, even though no one payed attention to it, but I didn't either, so ha.  :bowdown:
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline Jane(not really)

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 96
  • Reputation: 210
  • now they're far away - playing with the big guys
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #176 on: Jun 27, 2008, 07:01: AM »
Nah this is just a practice type of thing, the real thing was the Premier League, and I came second.  :thumbsup:

Damn Benbow. lol

Be happy with that second place because I haven't played (and if I had you'd be third)  :biggrin:


I'm so fucking glad to live right now, in this insane time of Phelps, Bolt and Lin Dan...(if I start numbering all great footballers it would take tooooo much space...)

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #177 on: Jun 29, 2008, 02:15: PM »
YEEEAAAHHH I went from 12th to 3rd in one day. I took a gamble and chose the starting lineup of Spain, and I almost got max points.
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline sputnik

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,541
  • Reputation: 1926
  • ^^ This is Mike. Be nice to Mike. ^^
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #178 on: Jun 29, 2008, 08:17: PM »
lol oopsy. i forgot to change my team at all :P oh well

Offline Chunkchenko

  • Global Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,077
  • Reputation: 2582
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #179 on: Jun 30, 2008, 02:52: AM »
YEEEAAAHHH I went from 12th to 3rd in one day. I took a gamble and chose the starting lineup of Spain, and I almost got max points.

could have done better if you picked klose instead of guiza i was tempted to do the same but didnt want to take a risk so i went for a balance team of germans and spanish picking the players who i thought would shine.

anyways im happy with second place  :cheers: