Author Topic: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football  (Read 23128 times)

Offline 3styla

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 420
  • Reputation: 604
  • Mr. Fart
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #144 on: Jun 16, 2008, 01:48: AM »
I joined now, too  :biggrin:

Offline sputnik

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,541
  • Reputation: 1926
  • ^^ This is Mike. Be nice to Mike. ^^
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #145 on: Jun 16, 2008, 02:36: AM »
I joined now, too  :biggrin:

a bit late O_O

Offline 3styla

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 420
  • Reputation: 604
  • Mr. Fart
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #146 on: Jun 16, 2008, 03:09: AM »
I joined now, too  :biggrin:

a bit late O_O
I know, but I just think: Wtf, it doesnt matter  :biggrin:

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #147 on: Jun 16, 2008, 11:39: AM »
I should cash in tomorrow...if Nasri actually plays
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #148 on: Jun 17, 2008, 08:44: AM »
I can't get any points anymore.  :down:
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline sputnik

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,541
  • Reputation: 1926
  • ^^ This is Mike. Be nice to Mike. ^^
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #149 on: Jun 17, 2008, 08:53: AM »
all teams that previously won their groups rest their players
use your wildcards

Offline ElDiablo©

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 339
  • Reputation: 504
  • Cech is great!
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #150 on: Jun 17, 2008, 08:58: PM »
I'm too lazy to even check my points :P.

Credit to sputnik for this Sig.^^


Originality is amazing,And that's why it's rare.
You aint cheating till you aint caught.

ElDiablo shall never be a member of the month,I'll change my name(If I can on the forum) if it happens!

I suck at freestyle,Would like some amazing videos to be PMed to me.Especially for ATW.

Offline Jane(not really)

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 96
  • Reputation: 210
  • now they're far away - playing with the big guys
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #151 on: Jun 18, 2008, 05:36: AM »
Yeah,this resting players almost destroyed me.Have all the best players, and could do only four transfers +wildcard before this third round of group stage :(


I'm so fucking glad to live right now, in this insane time of Phelps, Bolt and Lin Dan...(if I start numbering all great footballers it would take tooooo much space...)

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #152 on: Jun 18, 2008, 05:40: AM »
I just made 7 transfers and my team is worth 110.  :thumbsup:
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline sputnik

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,541
  • Reputation: 1926
  • ^^ This is Mike. Be nice to Mike. ^^
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #153 on: Jun 18, 2008, 05:56: AM »
im gonna make my transfers soon...

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #154 on: Jun 18, 2008, 08:12: AM »
im gonna make my transfers soon...
aha same
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline sputnik

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,541
  • Reputation: 1926
  • ^^ This is Mike. Be nice to Mike. ^^
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #155 on: Jun 18, 2008, 08:24: AM »
i just did. good luck, try planning this time :P