Author Topic: To whoever posted that topic under my name  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Jimmy

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 39
  • Reputation: 167
    • View Profile
To whoever posted that topic under my name
« on: May 22, 2008, 05:23: AM »
This one :-

http://www.beyondfootball.com/forum/index.php?topic=2258.0

That wasn't me who posted this. Whoever posted it you're a sad cunt trying to cause more shit between people....Pete directed me to the thread and I haven't posted on here in a long time I was a bit confused as to what the fuck was going on. Anyway just thought I would clear that up as I have nothing to do with the post.

Inabit

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 06:10: AM »
Thanks for clearing things up. I didn't think it was you tho, seemed abit unlikely.
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 06:12: AM »
who was it then?
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 06:31: AM »
who was it then?
Who are you reffering that question to
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 06:31: AM »
Who posted that other thread? To anyone who knows
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline Jonathonhehu

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,159
  • Reputation: 3376
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 06:39: AM »
some gay hole

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 06:49: AM »
thank you captain obvious  :cheers:
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline dalefreestyle

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 318
  • Reputation: 517
  • Ladies man
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 07:34: AM »
surely he gets banned

Offline Jonathonhehu

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,159
  • Reputation: 3376
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 12:41: PM »
hes the Captain Obvious  :cheers:

Offline TheIrishFreestyler

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,058
  • Reputation: 1482
  • Don't Be Hatin' Brothers
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 07:30: PM »
Well whoever it was, now has Me and Palle hunting their ass  :booty:

But seriously, whatever, i didnt think it was Jimmy anyway, because of the obvious profile name.

Someone check IP address....

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 09:11: PM »


Someone check IP address....
I tried but both city and region came out as unkown.
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Jonathonhehu

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,159
  • Reputation: 3376
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 11:16: PM »
wtf he is a mater criminal dont worry nancy drew is on the case