Author Topic: dream combo  (Read 6858 times)

Offline ARS

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 535
  • Reputation: 770
    • View Profile
Re: dream combo
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2008, 06:56: AM »
Amatw-amatw nt-aatw nt-aatw nt-amatw nt-amatw nt...  :rolleyes:
thats....... no combo
Well, and what is it?? :saywhat:

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: dream combo
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2008, 06:57: AM »
I dont think it makes sense to to have aatw-aatw nt  :dontknow:

at least I think
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline ARS

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 535
  • Reputation: 770
    • View Profile
Re: dream combo
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2008, 07:08: AM »
I dont think it makes sense to to have aatw-aatw nt  :dontknow:

at least I think
Ok, my dream combo can be also written as amatw-amatw nt-aatw nt-abbas palle trick nt-amatw nt.. It`s the same.. Is it stupid too? :saywhat:

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: dream combo
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2008, 07:09: AM »
wooooow
this is crazy

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: dream combo
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2008, 07:12: AM »
ok nevermind. ARS chill out, I just wasn't sure
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline Szymo

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 221
  • Reputation: 373
    • View Profile
Re: dream combo
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2008, 07:13: AM »

Jatow-ahmatw 360-ldatw-alatw-amatw-amatw nt-ahtatw-satw-skatw-apatw-htw-pmatw-apmatw nt-atw-latw-szatw-htw-arhjatw-eatw-kalatw-htw-Michryc atw-apatw 360

this will never be done  :biggrin:  ever
I did yesterday but i didnt record  :dontknow:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For me patw-alatw-satw amatw nt  :rolleyes: :saywhat:

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: dream combo
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2008, 07:15: AM »

Jatow-ahmatw 360-ldatw-alatw-amatw-amatw nt-ahtatw-satw-skatw-apatw-htw-pmatw-apmatw nt-atw-latw-szatw-htw-arhjatw-eatw-kalatw-htw-Michryc atw-apatw 360

this will never be done  :biggrin:  ever
I did yesterday but i didnt record  :dontknow:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For me patw-alatw-satw amatw nt  :rolleyes: :saywhat:
good god szymo, how close are you to it? I've seen your patw-alatw, so you can't be too far  :bowdown:
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline Adrien

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 106
  • Reputation: 238
    • View Profile
Re: dream combo
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2008, 07:20: AM »
Patw - Apatw... Short but very nice combo :D It will probly take a while before it's done tho.. Apatw or Patw with weak foot  :biggrin:

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: dream combo
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2008, 07:21: AM »
szymo this is for u : patw-ahmatw-alatw  :thumbsup:

Offline Szymo

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 221
  • Reputation: 373
    • View Profile
Re: dream combo
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2008, 07:23: AM »

Jatow-ahmatw 360-ldatw-alatw-amatw-amatw nt-ahtatw-satw-skatw-apatw-htw-pmatw-apmatw nt-atw-latw-szatw-htw-arhjatw-eatw-kalatw-htw-Michryc atw-apatw 360

this will never be done  :biggrin:  ever
I did yesterday but i didnt record  :dontknow:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For me patw-alatw-satw amatw nt  :rolleyes: :saywhat:
good god szymo, how close are you to it? I've seen your patw-alatw, so you can't be too far  :bowdown:
i've never tried xD

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: dream combo
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2008, 07:27: AM »
if you landed it it would be the craziest thing to hit the fs community since the patw itself. I think that you should definitely try  :cheers:

if you can't do it, nobody else really can, because the most I've ever seen from others is patwlmatw or patw at the end of a combo.
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline Sander

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,970
  • Reputation: 2507
    • View Profile
Re: dream combo
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2008, 08:03: AM »
some of my dreamcombo's:

htatw-hmatw-alatw
tatw-atatw(nt)-aatw(nt)-matw-tatw-amatw(nt) (palle has done this even before I made it up but I never saw it until then)
tatw-cross-amatw-atw (all nt)
haatw (half abbas atw)- taatw  (I may ever get this one since it's not as hard as the others)
August and me are the new moderators of the freestyle section. We are not gods, so please let us know if there is a problem or you see something suspicious. (In English ;))

ALL FREESTYLE BEGINNERS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR TUTORIALS GO HERE: http://www.beyondfootball.com/galleryFile-Beginner-Tricks-Tutorial-5,1,347.html

New misheard lyrics video by me!!