Poll

Who will finish first in Group B?

Austria
1 (2.9%)
Croatia
7 (20%)
Germany
23 (65.7%)
Poland
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: EURO 2008: Group B  (Read 18711 times)

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Group B
« Reply #72 on: Jun 12, 2008, 08:22: AM »
I cant believe Poland lost! I'm so pissed off! What a joke! That clearly wasn't a penalty.. "Pushing" like that occurs all the time.
When that ball went inside the goal I (fully serious) had a feeling that I could murder someone
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Camill

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 261
  • Reputation: 395
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Group B
« Reply #73 on: Jun 12, 2008, 09:08: AM »
hm, weird result for germany....impossible

emogirl

  • Guest
Re: EURO 2008: Group B
« Reply #74 on: Jun 12, 2008, 11:17: AM »
I cant believe Poland lost! I'm so pissed off! What a joke! That clearly wasn't a penalty.. "Pushing" like that occurs all the time.
When that ball went inside the goal I (fully serious) had a feeling that I could murder someone

It was a tie.

Golomejic

  • Guest
Re: EURO 2008: Group B
« Reply #75 on: Jun 12, 2008, 11:19: AM »
Time for revenge against Croatia because of 1998. :cursing:


Deutchland, Deutchland Auf Wiedersehen!Auf Wiedersehen!Auf Wiedersehen! :banana:



 :hello:

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Group B
« Reply #76 on: Jun 12, 2008, 11:23: AM »
Hahaha, poor Adi.

Golo, that can't be you. lol
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Golomejic

  • Guest
Re: EURO 2008: Group B
« Reply #77 on: Jun 12, 2008, 11:28: AM »
Haha, no but I love that guy! Some crazy japanese croatia fan, he was singing all the songs with a very shity accent. :lol:

Offline Sule

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Reputation: 1499
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Group B
« Reply #78 on: Jun 12, 2008, 11:31: AM »
This is y i love my country. They played their hearts out and deserved to win.

For the poland game i think austria really deserved the tie. If u watched the first 30min of the game u would realize just how many chances the austrian's had
"Aim to master the particular movement, whatever it may be, by refining and refining until no one but yourself can tell the difference between a movement you are satisfied with and one you know to be imperfect."

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Group B
« Reply #79 on: Jun 12, 2008, 01:15: PM »
Why is Roger Guerreiro on Poland  :saywhat:

hes Brazilian
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline Sule

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Reputation: 1499
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Group B
« Reply #80 on: Jun 12, 2008, 04:14: PM »
because he got his citizenship 3 months ago and Poland want him on their team
"Aim to master the particular movement, whatever it may be, by refining and refining until no one but yourself can tell the difference between a movement you are satisfied with and one you know to be imperfect."

Offline Buckwheat156

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 346
  • Reputation: 495
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Group B
« Reply #81 on: Jun 13, 2008, 07:38: AM »
damn croatia damn
Thierry Henry leaving Arsenal was one of the saddest days of my life....

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Group B
« Reply #82 on: Jun 13, 2008, 07:57: AM »
wow Croatia won again  :saywhat:

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Group B
« Reply #83 on: Jun 13, 2008, 08:04: AM »
because he got his citizenship 3 months ago and Poland want him on their team
thats jokes  :lol:
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest