Author Topic: Recording  (Read 3812 times)

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Recording
« on: Apr 26, 2008, 04:27: AM »
Do you record all the time when you practice or do you only bring your camera out if you're planning to make a movie?
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: Recording
« Reply #1 on: Apr 26, 2008, 04:28: AM »
I never record when I practice. I dont have a cam. I use fs alot, though. Especially at soccer tryouts, where I do it during warm ups to impress coaches  :biggrin:
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline sputnik

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,541
  • Reputation: 1926
  • ^^ This is Mike. Be nice to Mike. ^^
    • View Profile
Re: Recording
« Reply #2 on: Apr 26, 2008, 04:36: AM »
all the times i practise. might as well.

Offline JohanRempe

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 854
  • Reputation: 1133
  • "Keep It Freestyle"
    • View Profile
Re: Recording
« Reply #3 on: Apr 26, 2008, 04:41: AM »
I recently got my new camera but haven't got time to make a video, but think I'll probably only record when I'm planing to do some movies ..

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: Recording
« Reply #4 on: Apr 26, 2008, 04:47: AM »
only for vids!!!!!but sometimes i record because i do better stuff in front of the cam :biggrin:

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: Recording
« Reply #5 on: Apr 26, 2008, 04:47: AM »
sort of rise to the occasion eh? Its similar for me  :thumbsup:
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline M4R10

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,906
  • Reputation: 2427
    • View Profile
Re: Recording
« Reply #6 on: Apr 26, 2008, 04:52: AM »
 i record when i think i can record something good
-                                                                   -
-                                                                   -

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: Recording
« Reply #7 on: Apr 26, 2008, 04:52: AM »
i record when i think i can record something good
it follows, therefore, that if you always record yourself, you always think you can do something good  :thumbsup:
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline Jonathonhehu

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,159
  • Reputation: 3376
    • View Profile
Re: Recording
« Reply #8 on: Apr 26, 2008, 05:13: AM »
no i just go and practice in shit clothes and places when i film i get gangsta shit and better location

Offline Chris-C

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 197
  • Reputation: 378
    • View Profile
Re: Recording
« Reply #9 on: Apr 26, 2008, 05:17: AM »
I usualy record on my drive, Usualy when im planning on making a vid but sometimes i film while practesing incase i land a new combo or something. Although my phone is crap quality so there isn't realy much point in me making loads of bad quality vids.
I AM BACK!!!

Offline Legend

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 320
  • Reputation: 491
    • View Profile
Re: Recording
« Reply #10 on: Apr 26, 2008, 05:19: AM »
most of the time I film my training even if im not using it in any vid, coz sometimes u think ur doing a trick correctly but after watching urself it turns that ur not especially in sitdowns..

Offline Chris-C

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 197
  • Reputation: 378
    • View Profile
Re: Recording
« Reply #11 on: Apr 26, 2008, 05:21: AM »
Yea good point. Thats what i do, i film to check my style sometimes and if its bad i work on the trick more untill i can get it good.
I AM BACK!!!