Author Topic: World Championship: Judges!!!  (Read 4842 times)

Offline SvenF

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,036
  • Reputation: 2500
    • View Profile
Re: World Championship: Judges!!!
« Reply #12 on: Jun 19, 2011, 06:50: AM »
Everyone says Leha has done much for Russian freestyle, that it's because of him that Russian freestyle is so hardcore and people are progressing so fast. But has any non-Russian freestyler any proof of this? I mean..I haven't seen any of his "infamous" tutorials, or knowledge on tricks? Everything he does here on BF is hating on other freestylers or promoting Russian freestylers. I don't say he doesn't have the knowledge or that I have more knowledge than he has..I just haven't seen any "proof" of it. I'd love to see/read any of his tutorials to prove myself that he really knows fucking a lot! But since they're only in Russian I can't judge it.

Offline Max

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,209
  • Reputation: 2875
    • View Profile
Re: World Championship: Judges!!!
« Reply #13 on: Jun 19, 2011, 09:54: AM »
There were some tutorials of leha posted here. Plus i talk to him on icq so thats my proof dunno about the others. And i still stick to my opinion that it would be INTRESTING having leha as a judge in prague.
YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

youtube.com/m4xfreestyle

Offline tbc

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 991
  • Reputation: 1091
    • View Profile
Re: World Championship: Judges!!!
« Reply #14 on: Jun 19, 2011, 10:57: AM »
Everyone says Leha has done much for Russian freestyle, that it's because of him that Russian freestyle is so hardcore and people are progressing so fast. But has any non-Russian freestyler any proof of this? I mean..I haven't seen any of his "infamous" tutorials, or knowledge on tricks? Everything he does here on BF is hating on other freestylers or promoting Russian freestylers. I don't say he doesn't have the knowledge or that I have more knowledge than he has..I just haven't seen any "proof" of it. I'd love to see/read any of his tutorials to prove myself that he really knows fucking a lot! But since they're only in Russian I can't judge it.

exactly my thoughts. even if he has done great things for russian freestyle, it was wrong for him to direct his anger and hatred towards Macca cuz the world was not giving him the respect he deserves, that is very wrong. In my opinion he should stay humble and be more willing to learn than to think he has reached the top from where he can only give orders.
anyway, if leha becomes a judge first he will need to explain to palle why palle's first patw was ground... that is going to be interesting  :grin:
The nitrophosphate process (also known as the Odda process) was a method for the industrial production of nitrogen fertilizers invented by Erling Johnson in the city of Odda, Norway around 1927.

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Re: World Championship: Judges!!!
« Reply #15 on: Jun 19, 2011, 11:06: AM »
There's no point even considering Leha as a Judge because he has already stated that he does not care for the freestyle community or the competition in Prague.

I don't think TF is too young too judge either btw, Tom is really mature and is obviously a great freestyler, he will be a great judge. It's nice that we have someone like TF who is young but has vast knowledge. It's cool having Daniel and TF on the panel because you have an older judge and a younger judge.

Offline TF

  • Freestyle Moderator
  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Reputation: 2162
    • View Profile
Re: World Championship: Judges!!!
« Reply #16 on: Jun 19, 2011, 11:19: AM »
There's no point even considering Leha as a Judge because he has already stated that he does not care for the freestyle community or the competition in Prague.

I don't think TF is too young too judge either btw, Tom is really mature and is obviously a great freestyler, he will be a great judge. It's nice that we have someone like TF who is young but has vast knowledge. It's cool having Daniel and TF on the panel because you have an older judge and a younger judge.

haha aww this touched my heart. I appreciate that I'm very young compared to the other judges, but I don't feel that age comes into it at all. I have very strong opinions on freestyle and a very vast knowledge so im sure I can be a good judge.

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Re: World Championship: Judges!!!
« Reply #17 on: Jun 19, 2011, 11:28: AM »
There's no point even considering Leha as a Judge because he has already stated that he does not care for the freestyle community or the competition in Prague.

I don't think TF is too young too judge either btw, Tom is really mature and is obviously a great freestyler, he will be a great judge. It's nice that we have someone like TF who is young but has vast knowledge. It's cool having Daniel and TF on the panel because you have an older judge and a younger judge.

haha aww this touched my heart. I appreciate that I'm very young compared to the other judges, but I don't feel that age comes into it at all. I have very strong opinions on freestyle and a very vast knowledge so im sure I can be a good judge.

AMEN 


Offline Miran Pirner

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,735
  • Reputation: 4636
    • View Profile
Re: World Championship: Judges!!!
« Reply #18 on: Jun 19, 2011, 01:23: PM »
anyway, if leha becomes a judge first he will need to explain to palle why palle's first patw was ground... that is going to be interesting  :grin:
:lol_hitting: :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting:
www.miranpirner.com
www.youtube.com/MxP23
To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail.
It's what you do that counts, but it's how you do it which separates you from the rest.
You can't have creativity unless you leave behind the bounded, the fixed, all the rules.

Offline Azuuun

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 181
  • Reputation: 365
    • View Profile
Re: World Championship: Judges!!!
« Reply #19 on: Jun 20, 2011, 04:44: AM »
you need to have skills to be a good jugde. Not just know about it in theory is my opinion.

when it comes to hard tricks...how can you jugde what is harder then patw and eatw if you cant do any of the tricks.

this Jurie is great i would say. Good mix of everything.

Also when it comes to experts about practicing/training. I would not take advice from someone who had to stop because of health conditions...
Fast improovement is not always good. The result is often injuries or bad style.




Offline Azuuun

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 181
  • Reputation: 365
    • View Profile
Re: World Championship: Judges!!!
« Reply #20 on: Jun 20, 2011, 04:46: AM »
palle for jugde of hardcore tricks... he is the reason we all are doing them!

Offline iwontpostanymore

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 528
  • Reputation: 861
    • View Profile
Re: World Championship: Judges!!!
« Reply #21 on: Jun 20, 2011, 05:31: AM »
just as a sidenote ...in my opinion the best judge is not always the one that knows the most about freestyle.
Offcourse its important , but other things are as important.

- concentration : you have to sit still for a long time , it can get boring after sitting on a chair for many hours looking at the same thing over      and over again.
- being honest : you cannot let your mates win
- can you handle the pressure : everybody has an opinion about you afterwards, which is usually not a positive one.
- communication : you have to explain why you judged a certain way  (in english usually)



Freestyle Football Federation !

Offline Azuuun

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 181
  • Reputation: 365
    • View Profile
Re: World Championship: Judges!!!
« Reply #22 on: Jun 20, 2011, 08:45: AM »
just as a sidenote ...in my opinion the best judge is not always the one that knows the most about freestyle.
Offcourse its important , but other things are as important.

- concentration : you have to sit still for a long time , it can get boring after sitting on a chair for many hours looking at the same thing over      and over again.
- being honest : you cannot let your mates win
- can you handle the pressure : everybody has an opinion about you afterwards, which is usually not a positive one.
- communication : you have to explain why you judged a certain way  (in english usually)





very true, this is hard!

Offline Lucaso

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 862
  • Reputation: 1213
    • View Profile
Re: World Championship: Judges!!!
« Reply #23 on: Jun 20, 2011, 10:43: PM »
Agreed with everything said here... I am pretty sure it will be hard to get used to other members from beginning but during first day you will start to cooperate like one man... I trust in you all ;)
Btw it is officially announced on website: http://www.freestyleworlds.com/FreestyleWorlds2011////FO_Rules.html