Author Topic: Need Freestylers around NYC - Paid Gig  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Adi

  • Administrator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,060
  • Reputation: 7746
    • View Profile
Need Freestylers around NYC - Paid Gig
« on: Jun 17, 2011, 04:34: AM »
Do we have any top freestylers around NYC, or anyone that would want to make a drive up there? 

We need 3 freestylers to do an event around Manhatten.  Female freestylers are welcome!

Who's got some experience doing LPs and would be interested?
Freestyle Football - Beyond Football social network
Beyond Football on Facebook - Like us on Facebook

Offline Adi

  • Administrator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,060
  • Reputation: 7746
    • View Profile
Re: Need Freestylers around NYC - Paid Gig
« Reply #1 on: Jun 17, 2011, 11:38: AM »
By the way, this will be on Tuesday June 28th. 11:00 AM-3:00 PM.

If anyone knows of any experienced freestylers from the northeast in the US, please let me know so I can reach out to them.
Freestyle Football - Beyond Football social network
Beyond Football on Facebook - Like us on Facebook

Offline Alex17

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,053
  • Reputation: 1314
    • View Profile
Re: Need Freestylers around NYC - Paid Gig
« Reply #2 on: Jun 17, 2011, 12:48: PM »
victor,frankie,danny,daniel maira, alex,angelo. some others.

im in south west, so i can't. unless you fly me out :)

peace

hit me up if you need more info

Offline Tupac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,031
  • Reputation: 2790
  • Merry Christmas!
    • View Profile
Re: Need Freestylers around NYC - Paid Gig
« Reply #3 on: Jun 17, 2011, 01:09: PM »
If you willing to fly me out, i would definitely do it, I used to perform for the chicago fire and now I do live performances for the neighborhood children  :grin: 
BONER!

Offline samfs

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,075
  • Reputation: 1240
    • View Profile
Re: Need Freestylers around NYC - Paid Gig
« Reply #4 on: Jun 17, 2011, 02:26: PM »
I have experience in LP's and am moving to New York in 6 days. I don't have a LOT of experience I guess, but I did do 2 shows for Adidas and one for Coca Cola :)

Offline Adi

  • Administrator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,060
  • Reputation: 7746
    • View Profile
Re: Need Freestylers around NYC - Paid Gig
« Reply #5 on: Jun 18, 2011, 02:59: PM »
OK, all of you are in the running for this.  I need to give the client some options.

Can you please PM me two videos of yourself: edited video and live performance (if you have it)

Cheers!
Freestyle Football - Beyond Football social network
Beyond Football on Facebook - Like us on Facebook

Offline MikeRyan

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 236
  • Reputation: 389
    • View Profile
Re: Need Freestylers around NYC - Paid Gig
« Reply #6 on: Jun 20, 2011, 10:57: AM »
I'm in Miami for the summer,here until August then am going to NYC!
I've a gig here on the 29th so I would have to get a flight back on the 28th in the evening if I was to do it.

Offline DanTheMan

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,510
  • Reputation: 4870
    • View Profile
Re: Need Freestylers around NYC - Paid Gig
« Reply #7 on: Jun 21, 2011, 01:58: AM »
fuckin hell mike, BUSINESS PIMP gettin LPs globally... check da swag

Offline iwontpostanymore

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 528
  • Reputation: 861
    • View Profile
Re: Need Freestylers around NYC - Paid Gig
« Reply #8 on: Jun 22, 2011, 04:57: AM »
fuckin hell mike, BUSINESS PIMP gettin LPs globally... check da swag

lets hope he bought a new football...you cannot use that old monta ball for lps :)
Freestyle Football Federation !

Offline Magnet

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 40
  • Reputation: 145
    • View Profile
Re: Need Freestylers around NYC - Paid Gig
« Reply #9 on: Jun 22, 2011, 02:41: PM »
Depending on how much it pays i can take the train down there from Toronto. i have lots of experience doing LPs , I just came back from touring across the US . here is my vid.

Magnet's Attraction

if interested plz contact me through facebook : Jaime magnet bruno.

Thank you