Author Topic: Beyond Football Freestyle STORE & Freestyle GEAR  (Read 11230 times)

Offline Adi

  • Administrator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,060
  • Reputation: 7746
    • View Profile
Beyond Football Freestyle STORE & Freestyle GEAR
« on: Apr 11, 2008, 09:00: AM »
I have put together a nice little article about freestyle soccer gear. I have selected a few shirts and jackets, balls, and shoes that are recommended for freestyle.

Check out the article on Beyond Football:

http://www.beyondfootball.com/galleryFile-Freestyle-Soccer-Gear-5,1,330.html

You can also find the full Beyond Football freestyle soccer shop at: http://astore.amazon.com/beyonfootb-20
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 06:56: PM by Adi »
Freestyle Football - Beyond Football social network
Beyond Football on Facebook - Like us on Facebook

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2008, 09:01: AM »
gr8 job man!!!!!!
nice stuff!!!
you forgot to put the black monta tokyo bikers ball

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2008, 09:04: AM »
Unless Monta are giving you something to advertise their clothing I have no idea why you're doing it. As far as I know I can freestyle just as well in my regular white t-shirt as I can in my white monta t-shirt.
Are you hiding something from me, Adi?
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Normando

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 179
  • Reputation: 293
  • Castilla la manchaaa
    • View Profile
Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
« Reply #3 on: Apr 11, 2008, 10:23: AM »
Unless Monta are giving you something to advertise their clothing I have no idea why you're doing it. As far as I know I can freestyle just as well in my regular white t-shirt as I can in my white monta t-shirt.
Are you hiding something from me, Adi?

Impossible, Monta clothing improves freestyle abilities by 35%  :cheers:
De las glorias deportivas que campean por
España va el Madrid con su bandera limpia y
blanca k no empaña. Club castizo y generoso
todo nervio y corazon, veteranos y
noveles,veteranos y noveles miran siempre tus
laureles con respeto y emocion ¡Hala
Madrid!¡Hala Madrid!Noble y bélico
adalid caballero del honor¡Hala
Madrid!¡Hala Madrid!A triunfar en buena lid
defendiendo tu color¡Hala Madrid!¡Hala
Madrid!¡Hala Madrid!¡Hala
Madrid!¡Hala Madrid!Noble y bélico
adalid caballero del honor¡Hala
Madrid!¡Hala Madrid!A triunfar en buena lid
defendiendo tu color¡Hala Madrid!¡Hala
Madrid!¡Hala Madrid! Enemigo en la contienda
cuando pierde da la mano sin envidias ni rencores
como bueno y fiel hermano.Los domingos por la
tarde caminando a Chamartín las mocitas
madrileñas,las mocitas madrileñas
van alegres y risueñas porque juega su
Madrid ¡Hala Madrid!¡Hala Madrid!Noble
y bélico adalid caballero del
honor¡Hala Madrid!¡Hala Madrid!A
triunfar en buena lid defendiendo tu
color¡Hala Madrid!¡Hala
Madrid!¡Hala Madrid!¡Hala
Madrid!¡Hala Madrid!Noble y bélico
adalid caballero del honor¡Hala
Madrid!¡Hala Madrid!A triunfar en buena lid
defendiendo tu color¡Hala Madrid!¡Hala
Madrid!¡Hala Madrid!

Offline Adi

  • Administrator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,060
  • Reputation: 7746
    • View Profile
Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
« Reply #4 on: Apr 11, 2008, 02:00: PM »
Unless Monta are giving you something to advertise their clothing I have no idea why you're doing it. As far as I know I can freestyle just as well in my regular white t-shirt as I can in my white monta t-shirt.
Are you hiding something from me, Adi?

I get a very small percentage of what they sell through me.

I thought it was a nice way of branding the new brand and get a little something in return.
Freestyle Football - Beyond Football social network
Beyond Football on Facebook - Like us on Facebook

Offline Jono

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,485
  • Reputation: 2049
    • View Profile
Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
« Reply #5 on: Apr 11, 2008, 02:36: PM »
its great Adi, love it, although i reckon there should be nike and adidas balls, size 5 is the appropriate freestyle ball not 4.5
Mr. T once fought superman over a bet to see who was stronger. The loser had to wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes.


Offline Adi

  • Administrator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,060
  • Reputation: 7746
    • View Profile
Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
« Reply #6 on: Apr 11, 2008, 02:57: PM »
Those are freestyle dedicated balls. Although I've never used it, I believe they are the best for freestyle.

I'll take your opinion and add some Adidas and Nike balls as well. If you check out the new Beyond Football shop I made, you'll see plenty of balls from other brands. The link is at the bottom of the article.
Freestyle Football - Beyond Football social network
Beyond Football on Facebook - Like us on Facebook

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
« Reply #7 on: Apr 11, 2008, 09:37: PM »
Unless Monta are giving you something to advertise their clothing I have no idea why you're doing it. As far as I know I can freestyle just as well in my regular white t-shirt as I can in my white monta t-shirt.
Are you hiding something from me, Adi?

I get a very small percentage of what they sell through me.

Yes that's what I mean  :3some:
Best of luck with sales
« Last Edit: Apr 12, 2008, 05:54: AM by oLi »
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline JohanRempe

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 854
  • Reputation: 1133
  • "Keep It Freestyle"
    • View Profile
Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
« Reply #8 on: Apr 12, 2008, 04:12: AM »
Great work Adi, really liked it.
Just add a few more articles and it will be awesome !!

Offline duckar

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 262
  • Reputation: 485
    • View Profile
Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
« Reply #9 on: Apr 12, 2008, 07:15: PM »
woah awesome! hu designed the balls? is monta like a professional brand like nike or sumfing?
:O

Offline M4R10

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,906
  • Reputation: 2427
    • View Profile
Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
« Reply #10 on: Apr 12, 2008, 08:22: PM »
i think prices here are higher than on monta web site  :down:
-                                                                   -
-                                                                   -

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
« Reply #11 on: Apr 12, 2008, 08:35: PM »
i think prices here are higher than on monta web site  :down:
wtf???
this is imppossible!!!!!!!its the same prize i think cuz when u click on it u go to subside sports!!