When did you start freestyle?
late 2006
How did you find out about it?
Watching videos on the net, specifically expertfootball.com
How often do you train?
I used to train 2/3 hours a day, 5 days a week
now more like 30 minutes once a week

Why do you like it so much?
Because it's fun. I especially love it when I achieve a new move or combo
Is it a sport or an art?
Both, but closer to art.
Do you think freestylers have their own style of clothing/slang phrases etc.?
slang phrases, maybe, not sure. Clothing, obviously not. Freestyle is your own style, some like hip hop, some like to be hardcore and wear sports shizzle
What other subculture do you think its most similar to in relation to the tricks themselves and the community? (eg. skating, graffiti, hip hop dance, bboying)
skateboarding or hip hop dancing
What is the single best thing about Freestyle for you?
Great way for me to lose weight

Would you consider Freestyle as a source of income?
Yeah it could be, sure. But you have to be serious about it.