Author Topic: New trick upper...I think  (Read 1593 times)

Offline AleFSitaly

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 167
  • Reputation: 379
    • View Profile
New trick upper...I think
« on: Apr 02, 2008, 06:23: AM »
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=qJiwoiW4Vlw   new trick upper...i think..mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..    peace L.A.

Offline Miran Pirner

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,735
  • Reputation: 4636
    • View Profile
Re: New trick upper...I think
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2008, 06:43: AM »
You think wrong...  :thumbsup:
www.miranpirner.com
www.youtube.com/MxP23
To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail.
It's what you do that counts, but it's how you do it which separates you from the rest.
You can't have creativity unless you leave behind the bounded, the fixed, all the rules.

Offline Recce80

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,043
  • Reputation: 1397
  • From the old school...
    • View Profile
Re: New trick upper...I think
« Reply #2 on: Apr 02, 2008, 06:48: AM »
thats some kool uppers,but what would it be called for a new trick? isnt it like a stall to stall variation?
-Johnny
www.Youtube.com/Recce80

MSN: Recce80FS@live.com

Enjoy.Laugh.Smile.

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: New trick upper...I think
« Reply #3 on: Apr 02, 2008, 06:53: AM »
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Jonathonhehu

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,159
  • Reputation: 3376
    • View Profile
Re: New trick upper...I think
« Reply #4 on: Apr 02, 2008, 07:33: AM »
its more like a combo and i dont think its new

Offline Sander

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,970
  • Reputation: 2507
    • View Profile
Re: New trick upper...I think
« Reply #5 on: Apr 02, 2008, 07:57: AM »
looked like a combo to me, but it was very cool. ill try it :cheers:
August and me are the new moderators of the freestyle section. We are not gods, so please let us know if there is a problem or you see something suspicious. (In English ;))

ALL FREESTYLE BEGINNERS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR TUTORIALS GO HERE: http://www.beyondfootball.com/galleryFile-Beginner-Tricks-Tutorial-5,1,347.html

New misheard lyrics video by me!!

Offline TPAKTOPUCT

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 98
  • Reputation: 209
    • View Profile
Re: New trick upper...I think
« Reply #6 on: Apr 02, 2008, 10:44: PM »
4em did this trick 0:50 only without spining the body
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=C0yVOvfPDnM

Offline AleFSitaly

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 167
  • Reputation: 379
    • View Profile
Re: New trick upper...I think
« Reply #7 on: Apr 04, 2008, 10:37: PM »
different trick..man...my trick or combo...stall to stall varation....emo different trick for me!!

Offline umut k

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 57
  • Reputation: 173
    • View Profile
Re: New trick upper...I think
« Reply #8 on: Apr 04, 2008, 11:30: PM »
i dont know but it looks nice

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: New trick upper...I think
« Reply #9 on: Apr 05, 2008, 12:36: AM »
it was nice even though it was not really new
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline Brizze

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 729
  • Reputation: 1106
    • View Profile
Re: New trick upper...I think
« Reply #10 on: Apr 05, 2008, 02:57: AM »
4em did this trick 0:50 only without spining the body
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=C0yVOvfPDnM
That wasnt even close as what LA did:S?
Btw nice trick  :thumbsup:

Offline AleFSitaly

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 167
  • Reputation: 379
    • View Profile
Re: New trick upper...I think
« Reply #11 on: Apr 05, 2008, 05:38: AM »
ok man...No problem!!keep it up..peace L.A. :rockit: :thumbsup: