We have disabled posting and registrations. Feel free to browse the historic Beyond Football content.
I support Manchester United, the most succesful club in England...oh wait...Well, they are the most succesful England club in Europe...oh wait...Well, I just like MAN UNTD, GLORY GLORY!!!
Quote from: ELITE on Apr 01, 2008, 03:35: AMI support Manchester United, the most succesful club in England...oh wait...Well, they are the most succesful England club in Europe...oh wait...Well, I just like MAN UNTD, GLORY GLORY!!!liverpool is the most succesful club in England and this is coming from an arsenal supporter
Quote from: moby on Apr 01, 2008, 08:18: PMQuote from: ELITE on Apr 01, 2008, 03:35: AMI support Manchester United, the most succesful club in England...oh wait...Well, they are the most succesful England club in Europe...oh wait...Well, I just like MAN UNTD, GLORY GLORY!!!liverpool is the most succesful club in England and this is coming from an arsenal supporterDon't worry about it.. he was just mimicking someone in particular..
As Roma then like Bolton, Madrid, PSG, Dortmund and Willem II but my only team is Roma the others i like but don't no a hardcore fan
Quote from: Tito on Apr 02, 2008, 03:56: PMAs Roma then like Bolton, Madrid, PSG, Dortmund and Willem II but my only team is Roma the others i like but don't no a hardcore fanWillem II ??? you are now the only fan of them i know, lol