Author Topic: Can you do better - Hardcore edition  (Read 6241 times)

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Can you do better - Hardcore edition
« on: Mar 30, 2008, 02:55: AM »
This is the edition where you can do any tricks you like. The only difference between this version and the other one is
1 Do any tricks you like
2 You add 2 tricks to what the previous combo was

Let's begin
tatw amatw nt
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Matevz

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 167
  • Reputation: 342
    • View Profile
Re: Can you do better - Hardcore edition
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2008, 06:39: AM »

Offline Philip WG

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 795
  • Reputation: 1191
    • View Profile
Re: Can you do better - Hardcore edition
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2008, 11:13: PM »
This is the edition where you can do any tricks you like. The only difference between this version and the other one is
1 Do any tricks you like
2 You add 2 tricks to what the previous combo was

Let's begin
-->tatw amatw nt<--

Soo obvious  :biggrin:
I can do some when i get home.
brains obviously dont seem to be served as a side dish with beauty in venezualan cuisine

PWG = short for pwnage


Offline Brizze

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 729
  • Reputation: 1106
    • View Profile
Re: Can you do better - Hardcore edition
« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2008, 11:39: PM »
Not a valid vimeo URL :biggrin:
tatw amatw nt htw atw
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2008, 11:44: PM by Brizze »

Offline NickZ

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 295
  • Reputation: 503
    • View Profile
Re: Can you do better - Hardcore edition
« Reply #4 on: Apr 03, 2008, 05:01: AM »
Not a valid vimeo URL
nobody does it mannnn come on join it!

Offline Fee

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 402
  • Reputation: 582
    • View Profile
Re: Can you do better - Hardcore edition
« Reply #5 on: Apr 04, 2008, 12:09: AM »
yeah,
i´ll try to get it.
but i´m not sooo god at tatw-amatw nt.
i´m not sure if i can beat it

sorry i didn´t see your last update.
tatw-amatw nt htw-atw-hatw-atw is pretty hard.
i think i have a chance of 1 : 10000 to get it, my tatw-amatw nt is not so good.
but we will see  :thumbsup:

Offline Recce80

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,043
  • Reputation: 1397
  • From the old school...
    • View Profile
Re: Can you do better - Hardcore edition
« Reply #6 on: Apr 04, 2008, 04:20: AM »
Not a valid vimeo URL
nobody does it mannnn come on join it!

lol because thats hardcore :P!!! that was awesome....
-Johnny
www.Youtube.com/Recce80

MSN: Recce80FS@live.com

Enjoy.Laugh.Smile.

Offline TomV MONTA

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 275
  • Reputation: 408
    • View Profile
Re: Can you do better - Hardcore edition
« Reply #7 on: Apr 20, 2008, 08:32: PM »
I have done it and I want to do it, but I don't have a cam here.. Next time I can record something I do this one!

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Can you do better - Hardcore edition
« Reply #8 on: Apr 20, 2008, 10:26: PM »
I forgot about this  :saywhat:
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Klikla

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 778
  • Reputation: 1063
    • View Profile
Re: Can you do better - Hardcore edition
« Reply #9 on: Apr 21, 2008, 04:52: AM »
I forgot about this  :saywhat:

haha yeah i forgot this competition too  :biggrin:
Pawel Skóra jest bardzo dobry xD

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Can you do better - Hardcore edition
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2008, 04:02: AM »
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Thomas

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 451
  • Reputation: 667
  • Addicted to hardcore lower.
    • View Profile
Re: Can you do better - Hardcore edition
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 10:20: PM »
A few hours ago, I read this topic again and thought i should try it. So i went out, did it and uploaded it.
But fuck it, i was gonna place it down here but now i see you had to add 2 tricks.
Fuck this stupid hardcore edition lol
Too bad  :booty: