Author Topic: I hate my style  (Read 937 times)

Offline Tupac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,031
  • Reputation: 2790
  • Merry Christmas!
    • View Profile
I hate my style
« on: Aug 28, 2010, 04:36: PM »
im pissed off cause i cant devolop any sense of style yet, anyway this is the last video with my shit camera, ordered a new one and it should be here in a few days, any tips of fixing my style would be appreciated



I hate my style
BONER!

Offline AdrianKrogseterFS

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 487
  • Reputation: 689
    • View Profile
Re: I hate my style
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28, 2010, 07:32: PM »
your style is good, but maybe you need to cut your hair lol cause your hair is all over the place lol
i know a way you can improve you videoes, go outside and film some crazy locations with your new camera put the clips into sony vegas 9 and start editing like fuck, search at tutorials at youtube if you are confused....
that way will be more enjoyable to watch your video
PEACE

Offline Tupac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,031
  • Reputation: 2790
  • Merry Christmas!
    • View Profile
Re: I hate my style
« Reply #2 on: Aug 29, 2010, 04:27: AM »
your style is good, but maybe you need to cut your hair lol cause your hair is all over the place lol
i know a way you can improve you videoes, go outside and film some crazy locations with your new camera put the clips into sony vegas 9 and start editing like fuck, search at tutorials at youtube if you are confused....
that way will be more enjoyable to watch your video
PEACE
hahaha thanks mate, so far my locations have sucked, planning on going into the city (chicago) to film, getting a haircut next weekenc (i hope) haha
BONER!

Offline 10RonaldoC

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 668
  • Reputation: 820
    • View Profile
Re: I hate my style
« Reply #3 on: Aug 29, 2010, 04:37: AM »
i think as a professional upper freestyler, it would be better to cut ur hair:D
nice that u´ll get a new camera and u really should change ur locations;)
hope to see a longer video with better locations and camera from u soon!

Offline stefanfreestylez

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,341
  • Reputation: 2549
    • View Profile
Re: I hate my style
« Reply #4 on: Aug 29, 2010, 04:48: AM »
i like it  :grin: lol
but cut ur hair and film at another location  :great:

Offline Tupac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,031
  • Reputation: 2790
  • Merry Christmas!
    • View Profile
Re: I hate my style
« Reply #5 on: Aug 29, 2010, 05:54: AM »
i think as a professional upper freestyler, it would be better to cut ur hair:D
nice that u´ll get a new camera and u really should change ur locations;)
hope to see a longer video with better locations and camera from u soon!
haha im no pro, yeah my moms making me get one anyway haha, it always gets in my eyes, new locations are coming  ;)
BONER!

Offline StefFS

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 107
  • Reputation: 338
    • View Profile
Re: I hate my style
« Reply #6 on: Aug 29, 2010, 06:21: AM »
you have nice style but really it's easier, style looks better. I can't wait for new video btw can't you learn some things like heel,toe, v stalls and other catchy and your style would be really complete till you wait for that injury to do lowers again

Offline Tupac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,031
  • Reputation: 2790
  • Merry Christmas!
    • View Profile
Re: I hate my style
« Reply #7 on: Aug 29, 2010, 08:41: AM »
you have nice style but really it's easier, style looks better. I can't wait for new video btw can't you learn some things like heel,toe, v stalls and other catchy and your style would be really complete till you wait for that injury to do lowers again
ive attempted V-stall a few times, im not flexible enough for it yet, i can kinda do heel stall its one of the things im working on, im pretty consistant with normal heels though i do 12-20 consistant now :D
BONER!