Author Topic: Difficult Upper Combo Help  (Read 5013 times)

Offline Patrick Edwards

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 496
  • Reputation: 808
  • Hello
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult Upper Combo Help
« Reply #12 on: Aug 31, 2010, 01:17: AM »
it doesn´t look very hard and compared to ur nps it´s easy shit
seriously man, the sucking up gets old

Offline 10RonaldoC

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 668
  • Reputation: 820
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult Upper Combo Help
« Reply #13 on: Aug 31, 2010, 03:34: AM »
it doesn´t look very hard and compared to ur nps it´s easy shit
seriously man, the sucking up gets old

seriously, stop commenting all my posts

Offline Patrick Edwards

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 496
  • Reputation: 808
  • Hello
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult Upper Combo Help
« Reply #14 on: Aug 31, 2010, 06:52: AM »
it doesn´t look very hard and compared to ur nps it´s easy shit
seriously man, the sucking up gets old

seriously, stop commenting all my posts
Woah lol, you make WAYYY to many posts for me to comment on them all.

Offline 10RonaldoC

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 668
  • Reputation: 820
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult Upper Combo Help
« Reply #15 on: Aug 31, 2010, 08:38: AM »
it doesn´t look very hard and compared to ur nps it´s easy shit
seriously man, the sucking up gets old

seriously, stop commenting all my posts
Woah lol, you make WAYYY to many posts for me to comment on them all.

maybe but this doesn´t have anything to do with my statement, that there is no reason to comment all my posts

Offline Patrick Edwards

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 496
  • Reputation: 808
  • Hello
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult Upper Combo Help
« Reply #16 on: Aug 31, 2010, 08:41: PM »
it doesn´t look very hard and compared to ur nps it´s easy shit
seriously man, the sucking up gets old

seriously, stop commenting all my posts
Woah lol, you make WAYYY to many posts for me to comment on them all.

maybe but this doesn´t have anything to do with my statement, that there is no reason to comment all my posts
Actually I'm pretty sure it did have something to do with your statement (I've just bolded that part)

Offline 10RonaldoC

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 668
  • Reputation: 820
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult Upper Combo Help
« Reply #17 on: Sep 01, 2010, 05:59: AM »
it doesn´t look very hard and compared to ur nps it´s easy shit
seriously man, the sucking up gets old

seriously, stop commenting all my posts
Woah lol, you make WAYYY to many posts for me to comment on them all.

maybe but this doesn´t have anything to do with my statement, that there is no reason to comment all my posts
Actually I'm pretty sure it did have something to do with your statement (I've just bolded that part)

well, when i said, there is no reason to comment all my posts, u said, that there are too many posts to comment on them all
but u still didn´t say the reason for commenting so many posts of me

Offline Patrick Edwards

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 496
  • Reputation: 808
  • Hello
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult Upper Combo Help
« Reply #18 on: Sep 01, 2010, 08:30: AM »
it doesn´t look very hard and compared to ur nps it´s easy shit
seriously man, the sucking up gets old

seriously, stop commenting all my posts
Woah lol, you make WAYYY to many posts for me to comment on them all.

maybe but this doesn´t have anything to do with my statement, that there is no reason to comment all my posts
Actually I'm pretty sure it did have something to do with your statement (I've just bolded that part)

well, when i said, there is no reason to comment all my posts, u said, that there are too many posts to comment on them all
but u still didn´t say the reason for commenting so many posts of me
no, I denied it. But seriously man, you don't want to be the 'annoying one'. It really sucks

Offline 10RonaldoC

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 668
  • Reputation: 820
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult Upper Combo Help
« Reply #19 on: Sep 01, 2010, 10:49: PM »
it doesn´t look very hard and compared to ur nps it´s easy shit
seriously man, the sucking up gets old

seriously, stop commenting all my posts
Woah lol, you make WAYYY to many posts for me to comment on them all.

maybe but this doesn´t have anything to do with my statement, that there is no reason to comment all my posts
Actually I'm pretty sure it did have something to do with your statement (I've just bolded that part)

well, when i said, there is no reason to comment all my posts, u said, that there are too many posts to comment on them all
but u still didn´t say the reason for commenting so many posts of me
no, I denied it. But seriously man, you don't want to be the 'annoying one'. It really sucks

i don´t know why my post should be annoying
i just said i didn´t understand why he can´t get this thing and is able to do hardcore nps

Offline Patrick Edwards

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 496
  • Reputation: 808
  • Hello
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult Upper Combo Help
« Reply #20 on: Sep 01, 2010, 11:54: PM »
it doesn´t look very hard and compared to ur nps it´s easy shit
seriously man, the sucking up gets old

seriously, stop commenting all my posts
Woah lol, you make WAYYY to many posts for me to comment on them all.

maybe but this doesn´t have anything to do with my statement, that there is no reason to comment all my posts
Actually I'm pretty sure it did have something to do with your statement (I've just bolded that part)

well, when i said, there is no reason to comment all my posts, u said, that there are too many posts to comment on them all
but u still didn´t say the reason for commenting so many posts of me
no, I denied it. But seriously man, you don't want to be the 'annoying one'. It really sucks

i don´t know why my post should be annoying
i just said i didn´t understand why he can´t get this thing and is able to do hardcore nps
That's not what's annoying, it's the way you suck-up, and  guess I should have reaised that it would turn into an arguement when I posted the first coment.

Offline 10RonaldoC

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 668
  • Reputation: 820
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult Upper Combo Help
« Reply #21 on: Sep 02, 2010, 05:25: AM »
it doesn´t look very hard and compared to ur nps it´s easy shit
seriously man, the sucking up gets old

seriously, stop commenting all my posts
Woah lol, you make WAYYY to many posts for me to comment on them all.

maybe but this doesn´t have anything to do with my statement, that there is no reason to comment all my posts
Actually I'm pretty sure it did have something to do with your statement (I've just bolded that part)

well, when i said, there is no reason to comment all my posts, u said, that there are too many posts to comment on them all
but u still didn´t say the reason for commenting so many posts of me
no, I denied it. But seriously man, you don't want to be the 'annoying one'. It really sucks

i don´t know why my post should be annoying
i just said i didn´t understand why he can´t get this thing and is able to do hardcore nps
That's not what's annoying, it's the way you suck-up, and  guess I should have reaised that it would turn into an arguement when I posted the first coment.

hm i don´t know what sucking up means:(
btw u say my posts are annoying, but ur commenting is also annoying

Offline Patrick Edwards

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 496
  • Reputation: 808
  • Hello
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult Upper Combo Help
« Reply #22 on: Sep 02, 2010, 10:02: PM »
it doesn´t look very hard and compared to ur nps it´s easy shit
seriously man, the sucking up gets old

seriously, stop commenting all my posts
Woah lol, you make WAYYY to many posts for me to comment on them all.

maybe but this doesn´t have anything to do with my statement, that there is no reason to comment all my posts
Actually I'm pretty sure it did have something to do with your statement (I've just bolded that part)

well, when i said, there is no reason to comment all my posts, u said, that there are too many posts to comment on them all
but u still didn´t say the reason for commenting so many posts of me
no, I denied it. But seriously man, you don't want to be the 'annoying one'. It really sucks

i don´t know why my post should be annoying
i just said i didn´t understand why he can´t get this thing and is able to do hardcore nps
That's not what's annoying, it's the way you suck-up, and  guess I should have reaised that it would turn into an arguement when I posted the first coment.

hm i don´t know what sucking up means:(
btw u say my posts are annoying, but ur commenting is also annoying
Your opinon about me but tis is te wole forum'sopinion about you.

Sucing u means trying to get on someone's good side, but over-doing it way to muc

Offline 10RonaldoC

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 668
  • Reputation: 820
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult Upper Combo Help
« Reply #23 on: Sep 03, 2010, 04:15: AM »
it doesn´t look very hard and compared to ur nps it´s easy shit
seriously man, the sucking up gets old

seriously, stop commenting all my posts
Woah lol, you make WAYYY to many posts for me to comment on them all.

maybe but this doesn´t have anything to do with my statement, that there is no reason to comment all my posts
Actually I'm pretty sure it did have something to do with your statement (I've just bolded that part)

well, when i said, there is no reason to comment all my posts, u said, that there are too many posts to comment on them all
but u still didn´t say the reason for commenting so many posts of me
no, I denied it. But seriously man, you don't want to be the 'annoying one'. It really sucks

i don´t know why my post should be annoying
i just said i didn´t understand why he can´t get this thing and is able to do hardcore nps
That's not what's annoying, it's the way you suck-up, and  guess I should have reaised that it would turn into an arguement when I posted the first coment.

hm i don´t know what sucking up means:(
btw u say my posts are annoying, but ur commenting is also annoying
Your opinon about me but tis is te wole forum'sopinion about you.

Sucing u means trying to get on someone's good side, but over-doing it way to muc

so only because i say he´s good at uppers i´m sucking up?