Author Topic: Mike @ SM Helsingborg  (Read 923 times)

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: Mike @ SM Helsingborg
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2008, 07:09: AM »
Is this the Mike that posts here? How old is he?
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Mike @ SM Helsingborg
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2008, 07:09: AM »
Is this the Mike that posts here? How old is he?
No it isn't the same guy
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline GrIzz

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,146
  • Reputation: 1532
  • GrIzZ10
    • View Profile
Re: Mike @ SM Helsingborg
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2008, 07:43: AM »
legstall 360 was crazy;P

Offline 62zahiir

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 741
  • Reputation: 1149
  • Freestyle Football (IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING)
    • View Profile
Re: Mike @ SM Helsingborg
« Reply #4 on: Mar 16, 2008, 03:14: PM »
Yeh the chin stall was good :cheers:
But he is too nervous and this makes it difficult for him :down:
I POST QUALITY NOT QUANTITY :D

Offline Recce80

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,043
  • Reputation: 1397
  • From the old school...
    • View Profile
Re: Mike @ SM Helsingborg
« Reply #5 on: Mar 16, 2008, 04:17: PM »
kool stuff mike!!! little nervous...but lp's always like that..keep it up :D
-Johnny
www.Youtube.com/Recce80

MSN: Recce80FS@live.com

Enjoy.Laugh.Smile.