We have disabled posting and registrations. Feel free to browse the historic Beyond Football content.
Ya, but if u say that, then Timo aatw should be Touzani aatw instead
Quote from: Martin on Feb 25, 2008, 06:40: AMQuote from: Brizze on Feb 25, 2008, 05:10: AMYa, but if u say that, then Timo aatw should be Touzani aatw insteadTimo atw is originally called TAATW (touzani abbas atw) :thumbsup:Awesome video btw, I really liekd that trick tooReally good styletoo, me like :hello:Thx Martin ;)Why is it then called Timo ? :DThen this is Brizze atw ;D But its called Faatw haha
Quote from: Brizze on Feb 25, 2008, 05:10: AMYa, but if u say that, then Timo aatw should be Touzani aatw insteadTimo atw is originally called TAATW (touzani abbas atw) :thumbsup:Awesome video btw, I really liekd that trick tooReally good styletoo, me like :hello:
really great vid! I'm really looking forward to your next vid